Author Topic: Can't wai  (Read 3372 times)

Offline Small Potatoes

• View Profile
Can't wai
« on: December 04, 2011, 10:27:21 am »
Hi my name is Amanda and I am a mum to 3 boys under the age of 5 so am dying to get my thermomix. We often have toast for dinner because Baby Lachlan often cries from 5-7 pm if I am not holding him

Offline fundj&e

• View Profile
Re: Can't wai
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 10:33:32 am »
hello and welcome, i really do know how you feel :( let me tell you it will get better just do what you can. the TM and this forum is here for you. any questions you may have we are more than happy to answers :-*
i don't need a recipe i'm italian

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 10:37:14 am »
Hi Amanda, welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have to make the evening meal earlier in the day and just reheat it if bubby is doing that to you.  I remember dinner time being the grizzly time for one of my girls too.  You have your hands full with 3 children under 5 so here's hoping the TMX will be a great help to you.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline Aussie Brenda

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2011, 10:37:53 am »
Hi Amanda, and welcome, I'm sure you will really enjoy the thermomix, no standing at the stove stirring , soups are so easy and nutritious and the fruit sorbets will be a hit with the older boys.

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2011, 01:27:03 pm »
Welcome to the forum Amanda.Your new TM will help you certainly help you with your cooking dilemma with three little ones demanding your attention. :)
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2011, 12:46:36 am »
Welcome Amanda. Hopefully the TMX will enable you to cook dinner early in the day and still hold your little one from 5-7. I don't think I sat down to an evening meal for a couple of years and I only have one child, who will be 31 on the 31st.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline DizzyGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2011, 04:32:21 am »
Hello Amanda,

You are certainly busy with 3 boys. Hopefully you can manage to cook up some meals to freeze whilst they are asleep. The good thing about the thermomix, is you can do a Risotto without standing over the stove, stirring.

Take care and enjoy your thermomix

DG xxx
Exercise is a dirty word... Every time I hear it, I wash my mouth out with chocolate

Offline trudy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2011, 11:04:09 pm »
Welcome to the forum Amanda.