Author Topic: This wait is killing me!  (Read 3558 times)

Offline Emma H

• View Profile
This wait is killing me!
« on: September 21, 2011, 12:04:01 am »
Hubby is making me wait 1-2 weeks to order my thermomix, I've  wanted one for so long I feel so close yet so far!!

How long DD you wait to order one after you decided yup you must have one?
How long did it take to come after you ordered? Did the days drag out because you were excited to get it?

Offline Cuilidh

• View Profile
Re: This wait is killing me!
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 12:06:49 am »
Emma, each day seemed like a week whilst I was waiting for mine (a WHOLE 10 DAYS!!!!) and I drove everyone mad with my mutterings and ravings about my new TMX!  The time will come for you, too, but, in the meantime, as we always tell everyone, start reviewing your recipes and stocking your cupboards so that you have all your ingredients to hand and can get straight into the fun part - COOKING!
Marina from Melbourne and Guildford
I can resist everything except temptation - Oscar Wilde.

Offline fundj&e

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 12:13:39 am »
I feel your pain emma
i don't need a recipe i'm italian

Offline Meagan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 12:16:28 am »
Not sure where you are Emma. Keep in mind you can order and have your consultant deliver your Thermomix at the same time as your demo. That eases the wait pain a lot ;) generally it is safe to say 10 working days. Enjoy!
Thermomix consultant in beautiful Perth,  Mum to 2 boys :)

Do you Fly with the flyLady?  www.flylady.net

Offline Emma H

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2011, 12:23:36 am »
Oh I've found so many things I want to make it's going to be so hard ro figure out what to make first! There is so Manu recipes online that I love the sound of! He said I can order maybe this fri at the earliest if not hopefully next fri!
Your right but gives me some time to  stock up on things I need, I think I will be cooking non stop for days lol!
I think today I will start writing my shopping list and getting the recipes together for what I want to try first!

My demo was on sat and my consultant was talking about sticky date puddings she mixed up in the TMX and steamed in the varoma in ramakins so in defiantly going to ask her for that recipe! Yummmm!!

Offline Halex

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2011, 02:18:25 am »
Lets hope its this friday :)
H
Mum to Crown Prince......