Author Topic: A bit peeved....  (Read 15377 times)

Offline Meagan

• View Profile
Re: A bit peeved....
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2011, 08:28:08 am »
I am sure Jo would know of someone suitable :)
Thermomix consultant in beautiful Perth,  Mum to 2 boys :)

Do you Fly with the flyLady?  www.flylady.net

Offline Cldy

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2011, 08:55:01 am »
Are we supposed to get an invoice for our purchase? I didn't get any... and was wondering if anything happened whether would I be able to show proof of purchase!
Plus still waiting for my Indian cookbook, it's been 4 months.

Offline faffa_70

• My favourite things TMX ... roses & purple :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2011, 09:09:50 am »
Hope you haven't paid for your Indian book  :o :o
Kathryn - Perth WA :)
Mum of 5 hungry mouths :D
Noni to 3 more hungry mouths!

Offline brazen20au

• View Profile
    • brazen's culinary adventures
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2011, 09:29:02 am »
i'm very lucky to be in the club thingie, ambassadors is it? anyway, at least karen (k3) makes sure i get $50 for any referrals i give her - thanks karen!!

it's funny reading complaints about being 'dumped' by consultants (and i complained much the same about mine as i recall!) but for my one customer who bought, i contacted her regularly by email and really had the impression she wasn't interested in me doing so, so when i quit i didn't pass her details on to anyone (though i may have given her someone else's details, can't quite remember). i felt like i was being pushy and OTT trying to stay in touch!
Karen in Canberra :)
Mum to 3 including one with Coeliac Disease and 2 with autism, aiming for a paleo / AIP diet
My Cooking Blog
Thermomix Magic Group Blog

Offline faffa_70

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2011, 10:07:59 am »
I just send regular emails (monthly newletters etc) - and those that aren't on the forum regularly I send extra emails or text messages - that way I don't feel as though I am being pushy or taking up someones time. They can read and respond in their own time  ;)

Offline Kath

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2011, 10:58:51 am »
it's funny reading complaints about being 'dumped' by consultants (and i complained much the same about mine as i recall!) but for my one customer who bought, i contacted her regularly by email and really had the impression she wasn't interested in me doing so, so when i quit i didn't pass her details on to anyone (though i may have given her someone else's details, can't quite remember). i felt like i was being pushy and OTT trying to stay in touch!

I'm a former consultant, and I found it a very fine line between providing follow-up service and being too pushy! I am naturally introverted and was constantly worried about coming on too strong. But then I noticed one of my customers posting questions here on the forum that I would have happily answered for her - so maybe I didn't make myself available enough?

When I resigned I did pass my customers details on to a local consultant, but then she resigned too. My three customers are all friends of mine so I hope they feel like the can ask me questions if needed. Another post on this forum inspired me to send them all an email recently just to touch base and see how they're doing with their TMs, and send them the contact details of our current local consultant.

I found the whole thing very stressful!  :-[

Offline quirkycooking

• View Profile
    • Quirky Cooking
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2011, 11:21:06 am »
Yes, Foodiepep, I know a lovely one in Brisbane!!!  She's a nutritionist, and wants to stay with Thermomix long term because she's really passionate about teaching people about healthy eating.  I'll tell her she needs to come on here and say hi!!!  I'll PM you with her details.  :)
Quirky Cooking: http://quirkycooking.blogspot.com/
Thermomix Consultant, Atherton Tablelands, FNQ, Australia.

Offline Cldy

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2011, 12:10:05 pm »
Hope you haven't paid for your Indian book  :o :o

Was during a promo when I bought my thermomix - you get a free cookbook.

Does anyone know if I'm meant to get an invoice?

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2011, 01:20:49 pm »
I certainly got one Cldy. It was given to me the night I purchased and paid in full at the demo I attended - it was called an Order Form and Tax Invoice.  Perhaps contact H.O. if your consultant is not responding.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline faffa_70

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2011, 02:07:33 pm »
You most certainly do get an invoice - you need it for warranty etc. I wonder where you Indian Cookbook is then??

Offline thermoheaven

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2011, 02:58:31 pm »
I'd make sure you get hold of the invoice - that's your proof of sale and it is your warranty (that's what my (new) consultant has told me). You should also make sure you get your cookbook - it's yours. Don't let your consultant make excuses - everyone is busy and if she took on the job, she should make it a priority. If you're in Sydney, I'd recommend my consultant to you - she looks after all her customers so well.

Offline Nourished Tummies

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2011, 10:34:42 pm »
Hello everyone!!! I have finally registerd at the forum!!! I have read the posts many times but i had never written a post. i am very impresed how caring everyone is and how many tips and tricks we can learn from everyone in here!!
I am a very keen thermomix fan and a consultant in QLD. I will be more than happy to help you Foodiepep and anyone else that would like to ADOPT ME as a consultant:)!!!!!!
I leave on the gold coast and i am very happy to drive to brisbane, just let me know where you are and we can arrange a time.
Hope to chat more her at the forum!!!
take care everyone!!!
xxooxx

Offline quirkycooking

• View Profile
    • Quirky Cooking
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2011, 10:35:53 pm »
Hi Kelly!!   Great to see you here!  ;D
Quirky Cooking: http://quirkycooking.blogspot.com/
Thermomix Consultant, Atherton Tablelands, FNQ, Australia.

Offline Nourished Tummies

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2011, 10:43:01 pm »
Thank you Jo, I greatly appreciate your support!!!!
Thank you so much!!
kelly

Offline Penji

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2011, 01:43:07 am »
I was looking into becoming a Consultant, but after going through everything I decided it would cost me too much to make any real money from it bearing in mind I would have to travel round trips of 3 hours, , spend hours to do a demo, food, petrol, etc.  I feel the Company makes it very hard for Consultants to make a real salary as they put so many limitations as to what the Consultant can sell.
 Also, I arranged a Varoma demo for a group of friends and horrified to find it cost $45.00 for the food, and low and behold only two turned up, I did get a Steam Ahead book, (not in the best of conditions I may add) which wasn't much help to me as I do not like Seafood (I know).  I will be looking to see what I can source from Europe as I do feel was are rather let down here in Oz by the Company as you only have to look at this forum to see how passionate we all are about it.