Author Topic: You might find this a strange question. But seriously, does anyone else get it?  (Read 15737 times)

Offline Amy :-)

• View Profile
Upturn a small bucket Amy....by the way, I wonder what else your mind wonders...interesting  :P LOL!

:-)) :-)) :-))

Offline Halex

• View Profile
Yes Les mills body combat, used to do it 3 times per week when I was fit a few years ago, in fact used to do 10 hours of cardio a week then I got sick for 1 1/2 years & had to tone it down. Have not been that enhusiastic again, lost the mojo with my slight brain damage  >:(. Well thats what I blame it on.

No not a palace, 2 story home, 4 beds, 2 baths, 3 toilets, 3 car garage, kitchen/living dinig area, home theatre room, alfresco kitchen, outdoor pool & spa. Nice for the 3 of us & guests

H :)
Mum to Crown Prince......

• View Profile
I'm jealous, Hally, I have always wanted to try combat but my gym does not run the classes! They have become addicted to that new cxworx program, which I can't do because of a rib injury :(
How awful that you were unwell for so long :o I hope you are much better now though? It sounds as though it must have been quite serious :(

Sounds like a lovely home Hally :D

Offline Halex

• View Profile
Thanx, I tried to send u a photo but taptalk said it wasnt compatible. I went outside & took one just now for you.

Just sent it to your email address
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 06:52:19 am by Halex »

• View Profile
Oh thank you Hally :-*

I'm going to check my emails right now! :D

Offline Halex

• View Profile
Just as well I couldnt post it, it has our street number & name on it on te stainless steele panel.

• View Profile
Just as well I couldnt post it, it has our street number & name on it on te stainless steele panel.

That was lucky then Hally. And you don't have to worry, I'm definitely not a stalker!

It is definitely a beautiful house Hally. It looks very new :)

Offline Halex

• View Profile
Yes we built it. We ave been in it 2 1/2 years

Offline DizzyGirl

• View Profile
I always clean my feet before I shower. Stick my foot up on to the bath edge. Give them a good scrub then wash off in the shower. Or if I have time I get the foot spa out and have a pedicure.
Exercise is a dirty word... Every time I hear it, I wash my mouth out with chocolate

• View Profile
I always clean my feet before I shower. Stick my foot up on to the bath edge. Give them a good scrub then wash off in the shower. Or if I have time I get the foot spa out and have a pedicure.

Interesting method DG. I thought the point of having a shower is that you're in there to wash? Seems funny to wash and then get in the shower lol ;D
Foot spa. Now there's an idea ;)

Offline DizzyGirl

• View Profile
Amy I can't reach my toes so it works for me. I use a foot scrub, then wipe over them with a cloth dipped in a little bucket of water. Then into the shower to wash the rest of me.
Exercise is a dirty word... Every time I hear it, I wash my mouth out with chocolate

• View Profile
It does sound very sensible DG. I'm sorry :-[
Maybe I should try it. Except I don't have a bath :(

All the more reason to buy a foot spa! :D

Offline DizzyGirl

• View Profile
Love my foot spa. DH bought it for me when I was pregnant.

Offline obbie

• View Profile
love my foot spa too.
aromatherapy oils too.
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

• View Profile
Can you just get foot spas at Harvey Norman? What brand do you girls have?