Author Topic: What have you been doing today?  (Read 6156099 times)

Offline astarra

• View Profile
Re: What have you been doing today?
« Reply #6465 on: January 17, 2013, 11:14:24 pm »
These lovely early morning photos almost make me feel like getting out of bed earlier for an early morning walk... but I love my bed tooooo much!!  ;)
:D

Offline goldfish

• Love life's little light bulb moments!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6466 on: January 17, 2013, 11:23:10 pm »
That is gorgeous MF!! It's heating up here by the minute ... Just hoping it doesn't last too long!!

Offline Yvette

• View Profile
« Reply #6467 on: January 17, 2013, 11:25:09 pm »
Lovely photo CC and MF  :)

Offline Mama Fergie

• View Profile
« Reply #6468 on: January 17, 2013, 11:38:08 pm »
Thanks everyone.  :)

Such a pleasant change walking in 19C and no humidity.
Only going to 28C here today which I think is a perfect temperature.

Offline mab19

• View Profile
« Reply #6469 on: January 18, 2013, 03:33:21 am »
Love the photos CC and MF.  I think early morning is the best time of the day not that I am always up early  :) :)

Bought a big box of tomatoes from the green grocer this morning for $8.  Have chopped up half of them ready to cook tomorrow on the stove top.  Have just finished making two lots of Dede's Tomato Relish and am waiting for DH to come back with some more onions so that I can try Thermochef's tomato sauce.

There are still plenty of toms left so it looks like I will be cooking for a while yet. :D
The  man who said it can't be done should not interupt the woman doing it.

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #6470 on: January 18, 2013, 03:50:17 am »
mab, make tomato soup and freeze.

lovely photo MF :)
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Offline berringamababe

• View Profile
« Reply #6471 on: January 18, 2013, 05:12:12 am »
I am having an awesome !!!!!!. Enjoyed a beautiful zucchini & pumpkin soup for lunch as I listened to the gurgle of relish bubbling in TM.  Today it is just me and TM in the kitchen creating magic. Ingredients lemons, tomato, zucchini and pumpkin all abundant in my garden.

Offline Persistenttiger

• View Profile
« Reply #6472 on: January 18, 2013, 05:36:53 am »
Sounds like my kind of day!

Offline deedub

• View Profile
« Reply #6473 on: January 18, 2013, 06:13:08 am »
Went to work today - I was worried about leaving the dog alone all day for the first time so I powered through work without a break (brought my lunch so didn't have to go out) so I could leave early. Doggie was absolutely fine when I got home, very excited to see me. Walked him to school where kids were attending holiday program, boy was he popular - couldn't see the little dog for the swarm of kids, but he loved it!
Best bit about today - I'm now on holidays (again) until 31st jan WOO HOO! (Sorry for shouting)
Melbourne, inner north

mcmich

« Reply #6474 on: January 18, 2013, 06:48:20 am »
That's something to shout about Dee. Enjoy your break.

Offline Greyhoundmum

• View Profile
« Reply #6475 on: January 18, 2013, 07:14:42 am »
Had a day off work as feeling a bit under the weather, just needed to take it easy i think, headache went once i made the decision not to go in.!

Offline goldfish

• View Profile
« Reply #6476 on: January 18, 2013, 07:17:11 am »
Had a day off work as feeling a bit under the weather, just needed to take it easy i think, headache went once i made the decision not to go in.!

We used to call those Mental Health Days . . .  totally acceptable and usually very much needed!!  ;)

Offline Greyhoundmum

• View Profile
« Reply #6477 on: January 18, 2013, 07:20:45 am »
Yes..... but never know who may know where i work!!!!!!! Honestly though haven't  slept well all week. two night ago we had a pervert ringing our number started 2:30 am and continued for about 15 calls until we left it off the hook. Then last night DD came home after a night out with no key and rang my mobile at 2.30 UUURRggg. an early night for me tonight!!!

Offline dede

• View Profile
    • Mandi's Picture Framing
« Reply #6478 on: January 18, 2013, 09:15:27 am »
Just vacuumed the back of my car after having a sheep in it :o

DS come running inside earlier to tell me that DHs sheep were on the road and running up the street, so I jumped in the car looking for these run away sheep, after driving to the main road and seeing about 20 - 30 cars pulled up and people out of their cars I though maybe that's where the sheep was.
A man with a sheep dog was trying to run the sheep down while cars were trying to avoid this sheep running a muck, another man jumped out of his car and ran the sheep down who by this stage was puffing and exhausted. We threw him in the back of my wagon, I took him back to the paddock that I thought he belonged.
I then rang DH who then informed me that it wasn't his sheep because the tag color was different lol :o.
Oh well never mind, at least he's off the road. Found the real owner who only just got the sheep and had it placed in a paddock that the fences were never checked and had part of the fence missing.
DH now has to catch the sheep from his paddock to return to the owners.
Mandi, Mum of 5, Live in Tasmania. Work from home picture framing.

Offline goldfish

• View Profile
« Reply #6479 on: January 18, 2013, 09:19:41 am »
Murphy's law in action dede!! How lucky is your neighbour to have had you on hand!!  A great story !!!