Author Topic: And so it begins ......  (Read 7419 times)

Offline MrsH

• View Profile
Re: And so it begins ......
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2011, 10:10:36 am »
I'm going to pretend I didn't read that about the vac sealer.. *whistles* (I can see how they would be handy)
Busy, working mum & wife.
Loving life in the Yarra Valley.

Offline johnro

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2011, 12:29:18 pm »
Hi snappy and welcome to the forum, at least being on here for as long as you wish does not cost but our dear you should see our shopping trolleys as a result of the sharing of forum members purchases or suggestions!!!!! 
Robyn from Rockhampton, Qld  :)

I used to have a handle on life, then it broke.

Offline DizzyGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2011, 10:22:19 pm »
Thank god Christmas is fas approaching and a can put together a Wish List full of thermie needs LOL.

Exercise is a dirty word... Every time I hear it, I wash my mouth out with chocolate

Offline Jacq

• View Profile
    • Jacq's Thermomix Recepten
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2011, 09:16:49 am »
Welcome on the forum! I hope your Thermomix will arrive soon. Although the anticipation is nice as well, reading about it, butterflies in your stomach, buying all sorts of new things!

The contents of my kitchen cupboard have completely changed since I've had my Thermomix. New kinds of sugar, caster sugar in the bin and replaced by raw sugar, new spices with names I had never even heard of before.....glass jars for chutney, jam, ketchup. All sorts of flour......I still love it!! New cookbooks, cooking magazines.....I-pad for reading cooking blogs and cooking recipes. The Thermomix allows you to cook cheap and cheerful, but unfortunately I spend the money I save from cooking with the Thermomix on all sorts of other stuff........

Enjoy!!! Let us know how your first cooked meals turn out!! 8)
Jacqueline, Ridderkerk, Holland

Offline snappy

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2011, 06:04:31 am »
Aaaahh,

I've just heard from consultant that Melbourne has dispatched my Thermie but she is away until Tuesday next week - It means I can't get it until Wednesday night   :(

Oh well, I guess it's another weekend of shopping for "accessories".  Maybe a hunt to find one of those faux thermoservers they call Hot Pots ......

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2011, 05:00:44 am »
Welcome snappy. How ghastly having to wait the extra time for your machine. You will find it invaluable at Christmas.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/