Author Topic: I want I want I want!!!!!!!!!  (Read 25187 times)

Offline fundj&e

• View Profile
i don't need a recipe i'm italian

Offline Katya

• View Profile
Re: I want I want I want!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2011, 08:03:57 am »
$69 ????????  :o :o :o :o

Offline fundj&e

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2011, 08:10:32 am »
That’s what i said  ;D

I will be selling mine very soon  ;)

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2011, 01:26:20 pm »
Thanks Cornish Cream!!! Do you have any of those??? Any you personally recommend?
I have quite a few of the Thermomix books Lee. :-)) The TM31 here in the UK comes with the Fast and Easy Cookbook,lovely recipes and I always have it to hand when I want to convert a recipe.If you and Ed enjoy Indian food the Fast and Easy Indian Cookbook is superb and well worth buying.I recently bought the EDC so I can keep up with what everyone in Oz is talking about :D :D The forum is a superb reference library for quality recipes that the members have tried,tested and tweaked. ;) ;)
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline leesmac78

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2011, 06:21:33 pm »
Great, thanks!  I wonder if the EDC is cheaper to buy when I come to Australia, or perhaps my Mom can send me a little gift.  She has no idea what a Thermomix is.  I have sent an email to UK HO and they have put me in touch with someone so I can buy books and she can freight them to me.  Cheaper the EDC by a long shot.  I could probably get 2-3 books from the UK rather than the $80 it would cost to get it sent from ebay with freight.  I will be in Australia over Christmas, so perhaps I can organise a little book buying when I am there. 

Do demonstrators usually have a stock of books for sale?  My mother in law lives in Highbury, Adelaide and I should be able to drive to someone during the Christmas period.  Or else, I will be with my family in Brighton, Melbourne.  Surely there is someone around between Christmas and New Year. 

Still waiting for my Thermodarling to arrive...  Can't be too long now!  I would dearly love it to arrive on Friday, ready for the weekend.  I am nervous of it arriving on a Monday.  Work is just so crazy right now.

L xx

Offline faffa_70

• My favourite things TMX ... roses & purple :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2011, 11:34:24 pm »
Lee you should be able to buy your books from any consultant when you are over at Christmas, otherwise you can organise to buy them from HO and get them posted to your Mum's.

You  could probably organise them from Germany before you come over and have them posted to your mum's. If you know a consultant in Adelaide, get in contact before you come over to make sure they have all of what you want (as head office closes over Christmas)

Otherwise I am happy to help you order them and get them delivered to your Mum's ready for when you come over.
Kathryn - Perth WA :)
Mum of 5 hungry mouths :D
Noni to 3 more hungry mouths!

Offline maddy

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 17, 2011, 12:20:18 am »
Woo-Hoo  Leesmac!

How excitement!  Glad it all happened, and you watch.....Ed will probably use it more!  :P
......now begins the agonizing wait!
.........EAT CAKE!

Offline leesmac78

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 17, 2011, 09:00:45 pm »
My Thermochum has been dispatched by HO.  It is in the hands of DHL now to bring it to me within 48 hours.  So near yet so far

;D

Offline fundj&e

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 17, 2011, 11:38:58 pm »
Fingers crossed, you may get it by the weekend

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 18, 2011, 01:28:20 am »
  It is in the hands of DHL now to bring it to me within 48 hours. 

This abbreviation had me stumped and I was trying to think of lots of possibilities...until I realised, of course its the courier company   :-))
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 18, 2011, 01:48:02 am »
The boys aren't getting a delivery demo so I have sent them this list of hints and tips for new owners which ILB posted - it will be a great help for them and any other new owners.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline Bedlam

• Denise - Mandurah WA
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 18, 2011, 06:29:14 am »
Looking good for a Friday delivery
Denise

Offline leesmac78

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 18, 2011, 07:53:42 am »
I was so looking forward to a delivery demonstration but that is not the way it is done here in Deutschland.  Here, the demonstrator does their thing and then we are on our own.  Of course we can telephone them for questions and the like but essentially, that's it!!!  However, there are cooking classes being run and naturally for a fee, we can attend.  Oh well.  At least I have all of you here at the forum which is far better than one demonstrator!!

xxx lee xxx

Offline Cuilidh

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 18, 2011, 09:34:04 pm »
Hope it arrives today, guys so that you can have a weekend 'TMX orgy'!  Not sure whether to expect to hear from you again for a while or not now because of the excitement of the new arrival, but I am hoping that you will take time to let us know that your thermochum has arrived safely and been plugged in!
Marina from Melbourne and Guildford
I can resist everything except temptation - Oscar Wilde.

Offline leesmac78

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 22, 2011, 06:25:16 pm »
Plugged in??? It's hardly been turned off!!!!!  JudyDawn tells me that Thermie has a black box which records the number of hours of use... I am going for a record!!!

xxx

;D