Author Topic: Welcome to the Market Place  (Read 11944 times)

Offline meganjane

• View Profile
    • The Bush Gourmand
Re: Welcome to the Market Place
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2012, 02:55:47 am »
Thank you Marina, for your idea and MM for taking it up.

Marina, I've also liked you on FB, though have no need for a violin! I tried to learn the guitar, but ended up with a shoulder problem.
Good luck to everyone who posts their business details on this forum.
A great cook is one who can rustle up a fabulous family meal with some freezer burnt chops, wilted carrots, sprouting potatoes and cabbage that's gone brown on the cut edges.
The Bush Gourmand

Offline ThermomixBlogger

• Thermomix blogging fan from Canada.
    • View Profile
    • SuperKitchenMachine is an unofficial fan blog for fun cooking with Thermomix!
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2012, 06:33:37 am »
Didn't take long for this thread to become fascinating! Marina -- those two stores are beautiful from the outside and I bet even more beautiful inside. I am a bit gobsmacked here, to learn that you can have TWO specialty stores for stringed instruments in the area, where here... we can't even manage one. I bet Australia must be full of beautiful music, if these stores are an indication of what people do when they're not cooking...  :) Thanks for instigating the thread!
ThermomixBlogger Helene

News, recipes and videos for Thermomix fans
around the world and at home.
Click: http://www.superkitchenmachine.com

Also Kitchen Kits for people who love Thermomix!
http://SuperKitchenKits.com

Offline Cuilidh

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2012, 06:38:55 am »
Thanks for your lovely words, Helene.  Having two stores is hard work - it certainly keeps me quiet (and I'm not even a violinist ;D)  There are many fine violin makers in Canada, you just have to go out and look for them.  Melbourne really is well serviced with orchestras, chamber groups, etc. - you should come and listen to them sometime!

Were you anywhere near the storms?  Hope you came through them unscathed.
Marina from Melbourne and Guildford
I can resist everything except temptation - Oscar Wilde.

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2013, 12:07:08 pm »
The Forum has rules Niss123 and to promote your business you must adhere to these rules.You do not qualify under rule three.
Rules
So I have deleted it.
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.