Author Topic: Favourite Cuisine to Cook  (Read 7423 times)

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
Re: Favourite Cuisine to Cook
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2011, 09:13:54 am »
Frozzie:  it's all about texture-LOL....  of course the garlic butter is essential , well it's a combination of both ;D
As for offal I've been raised in a family where we try anything BUT it has to be cooked "properly".  For example, my hubby detested liver which his dad cooked until it was leather like .  Now leather has become a delicacy- lightly panfried with the addition of a creamy mustard & rosemary sauce..: YUM!
I've discovered a few interesting thing since living in Oz too:  roo, ostrich, croc   :) :) :)

lol yes well i think ill leave the escargot to you..dont mind the parsley butter though!!  pour les abats, c'est psychologique et ça me donne pas envie du tout...à la base c'est toujours les abats!!!  I have tried ostrich and roo but not croc but for me personally I am not a fan of game meats which means Im probably not living in the right country lol!!!  Saying that there are many other divine dishes that I love and I always enjoy eating out as different restaurants and discovering what amazing little creation they have put on your plate not to mention the saveur...mmmm rarely disappointed with our choices!
Kim :) ... Back in the land of Oz

http://frozziegourmande.blogspot.com/