Author Topic: Loving my Thermomix!  (Read 2877 times)

Offline jazwawa

• View Profile
Loving my Thermomix!
« on: November 29, 2011, 10:50:33 am »
Hi everyone.  I have had my Thermomix for around 2 weeks now and absolutely love it.  I use it several times a day and my daughter who is a very fussy eater seems to love anything that comes out of it.  I love the fact that I am using fresh herbs and whole foods and everything tastes so fresh and wonderful. 

My family loves curries and I have made some from the "Everyday Cookbook" which were OK but I now need to work out how to use my old curry recipes in the Thermomix. 

I love baking too so I am really looking forward to whipping up some Christmas treats.

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Loving my Thermomix!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 11:08:34 am »
Hi jazwawa, welcome to the forum.  That's great to hear your DD is loving the new style of food, what a bonus for you.  If you are into curries maybe you should buy the Indian Cookbook although I prefer Thai curries to Indian myself - the butter chicken recipe is on the forum and is a great one. If you want to convert your own curry recipes, just check out some of those posted on the forum under Mains and use them as a guide for your own recipes.
Happy Thermomixing.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 06:49:44 pm »
Welcome to the forum jazwawa  :)
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline DizzyGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 07:47:32 pm »
Welcome Jazwawa. Enjoy your new cooking adventure. This forum is the best thing I have stubled across. Not only is it full of recipes and ideas, but the fellow members have become a part of my family.

Happy cooking DG xxx
Exercise is a dirty word... Every time I hear it, I wash my mouth out with chocolate

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 05:10:35 am »
Welcome Jazwawa. You will find lots of lovely biscuit/cake and bread recipes on here for baking. I can't keep up with them. ;)
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/