Author Topic: Is there a thread for using up tomatoes recipes?  (Read 3540 times)

Offline Carrie

• View Profile
Is there a thread for using up tomatoes recipes?
« on: July 17, 2010, 05:25:05 am »
I'm sure I've seen a thread listing all the recipes good for using up lots of tomatoes? Or did I make that up in my head? :P Done a search but no luck, wondering if anyone remembers one?
Mama at home with my 4yo additive sensitive son, feeding family of 3 and a furbaby easily with my Thermie.

Offline cathy79

• View Profile
Re: Is there a thread for using up tomatoes recipes?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 07:46:18 am »
Not that I recall - but I'd make up bottles of Megan's Tomato Passata and this Tomato Sauce or BBQ Sauce.

There are lot's of other tomato based sauce recipes too, but these are our favourites.
Helping you to take back control over what your family eats, one meal at a time.
Email thermomix.darlingdowns@gmail.com

Offline Rogizoja

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 09:29:53 am »
Good site to look at is http://www.britishlarder.co.uk/what-to-do-with-a-glut-of-tomatoes/.  Lots of other great ideas and photography and TMX specific recipes.  Have fun
If music be the food of love, play a tune on your Thermomix for your loved ones.

Offline Carrie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2010, 09:50:47 am »
Thank you both!
Mama at home with my 4yo additive sensitive son, feeding family of 3 and a furbaby easily with my Thermie.