Author Topic: TMX low fat, low carb, high protein recipes? Please can I have your favourites?  (Read 8671 times)

Offline Catherine

• View Profile
 Hi all,

Ive started the Dukan Diet which is low fat, low carb and high protein and for the first time in many years the scales are going the right way  :)

But would love to use my TMX more.  So does anyone have any favourite TMX recipes which fit the low fat, low carb, high protein criteria?

Thanks every one very much. :)
Catherine in Adelaide

Offline chicksta44

• View Profile
Hi Catherine. I see no one has responded to this. I'm doing a similar sort of eating plan and i've been mainly adapting the recipes to suit what I need. We have been having loads of steamed meat (chicken) and steamed vegies all done in the varoma and occasionally i'll make a tomato sauce in the jug to pour of the top. I can give you loads of recipes if your willing to convert them yourself. I haven't converted many at this stage. Does the Dukan Diet allow sugar? Mine is low sugar, low carb, high protein and lots of good fats eg avocado etc. I'm also not mixing proteins which helps the body to digest your food easier.  Let me know if you want me to send you some non TMX recipes you could adapt. PM me your email :) 

Offline Catherine

• View Profile
Thanks Lisa - have just sent you a pm.  And thanks for the varoma reminder. I must admit I've only used it once or twice so must start learning to use it properly as that's probably part of the answer.

Thanks again,

Catherine.
Catherine in Adelaide

Offline Meagan

• View Profile
I agree with the steaming thing also cooking alternatives like quinoa are great. I cooked pasta for the family and steamed julienne strips of zuchinni to have with my pasta sauce to avoid the carbs. Good luck and I would love to hear of your successes with converting recipes :)
Thermomix consultant in beautiful Perth,  Mum to 2 boys :)

Do you Fly with the flyLady?  www.flylady.net

Offline cecilia

• Renew. Refresh. Rejoice.
    • View Profile
    • Thermorevolution
Does the Dukan Diet allow sugar? 

I'm told no, except for the celebration meals. 
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." — Dalai Lama

https://www.facebook.com/thermorevolution

Offline chardie18

• View Profile
I would love to see more of these too! Thanks, charde

Offline Woerd

• View Profile
I second the thanks for the Varoma reminder!  I am on a really strict diet and haven't used mine for 3 months now.  I should have been using it all along.  >:(

Offline greenie

• View Profile
I love making chicken & vegie soup in my varoma - sooooo easy!  Will have to post recipe one of these days but essentially steam chicken on top, cook vegies on bottom, but add a bit later otherwise they'll be mush.  combine. 

Offline obbie

• View Profile
low fat, low carb, high protein is the way for me too.

Basically the body trim diet, which I am trying to follow again now.
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Offline Amy :-)

• View Profile
Oh no Robyn.... why do you follow that?