Author Topic: What have you been doing today?  (Read 4176328 times)

Offline K Atie

• View Profile
Re: What have you been doing today?
« Reply #24885 on: February 23, 2021, 05:05:02 am »
So keeping busy yoga in studio today ! Was good but Iím going to be sore tomorrow. Had lunch with yoga friend ,a whole year has passed since we last did this ! Rang DM , things are getting hard , her ankles were very swollen she visited the GP today , fluid also in her body lungs and heart so tablets to reduce this . Thus Iím feeling the pull from everything today , but chin up and positive thoughts . Crossing my fingers that DD is all good too.

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24886 on: February 23, 2021, 06:28:28 am »
I'm sure DD is very good KAtie. Its hard when your DM isn't well, and its very sad to see them go downhill.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline achookwoman

• View Profile
    • Chook woman
« Reply #24887 on: February 24, 2021, 09:11:45 pm »
K Atie, big step for kids starting Uni. Our G D soon found some other kids from Ballarat living in same College.  She also was apprehensive. They linked up and went shopping.  The shared kitchen seems to be the hub. 
Sorry to hear your Mum is not well.
Yesterday I went shopping for food.  Should last 2 weeks.  While I was shopping Ral cleaned out chook shed.
Again another nice young man helped me with my shopping trolley.  Iím always surprised as I donít think I look so old. Probably need a reality check.

Offline K Atie

• View Profile
« Reply #24888 on: February 24, 2021, 09:25:28 pm »
DD will be fine had a few text messages and a quick call their schedule is full on we did meet kids we knew at college too . Managed to get together with our quilting group yesterday , only five allowed, we planed for this years charity quilt . Last night DH needed help bring home the semi truck ( the other day it was a three hour return trip ) lucky I only had to give a lift but we got home at 9.30 pm , bonus a nice drive and not a bad sunset . Still have a fire truck and field bins that are full of grain to bring back ! 

Offline achookwoman

• View Profile
    • Chook woman
« Reply #24889 on: February 25, 2021, 09:43:45 pm »
Still nice and cool.  Bit of gardening, bit of baking.