Author Topic: MJ Skincare  (Read 86101 times)

Offline shan_k

• View Profile
Re: MJ Skincare
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2012, 10:32:18 pm »
I've already ordered mine... Just thought I would do some chrissy shopping. It can wait :)
Claremont - Perth, WA

Offline JulieO

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2012, 07:09:46 am »
MJ I received my goodies (and book) today.  Thanks so much.  :-*

Offline meganjane

• View Profile
    • The Bush Gourmand
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2012, 12:54:37 pm »
My server has been down while the domain company is upgrading. Hope you're all able to get on to the website now.

I've had unscented products before and get stuck with them as so few people actually buy them. They will smell the unscented one, smell the scented one and go for that! Even when they say they can't abide smells...

That said, I'll happily make some for my forum friends next time I make the product they're after. Just let me know what you'd like and I'll make a note to pour one or two before I add the EO's.

When applying a product with  essential oils, you'll find the actual fragrance doesn't last as long as it would if it was a fragrance oil. EO's offer so much more to the skin than just a smell. They are calming or uplifting, healing and soothing.
A great cook is one who can rustle up a fabulous family meal with some freezer burnt chops, wilted carrots, sprouting potatoes and cabbage that's gone brown on the cut edges.
The Bush Gourmand

Offline achookwoman

• View Profile
    • Chook woman
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2012, 08:51:37 pm »
I bought some of MJ's products a couple of months ago.  Most are for Xmas pressies. I strongly recommend the soap as I am very fussy about this.  The last time I purchased soap so creamy was from France and was home made.  I like the idea of buying from Forum Members,  if their  products are good.   I will continue to support MJ. 

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2012, 09:14:13 pm »
Thanks for,that chookie.. I was planning to order some of mj's products once i run out of my current ones which will be soon..i will be interested to see how they react with my skin as its quite sensitive which is always a pain with skincare..
Kim :) ... Back in the land of Oz

http://frozziegourmande.blogspot.com/

Offline achookwoman

• View Profile
    • Chook woman
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2012, 05:53:31 am »
Frozzie,  my skin is tough as old boots.  But I love very good soap,  bit of a weakness ,  like cooking books.  Last year I bought myself a cake of Chanel No 5 soap ,  while OS. 

Offline meganjane

• View Profile
    • The Bush Gourmand
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2012, 02:05:24 am »
Frozzie, I had a customer recently at the Albany Show who could not use lip balm of any sort due to reactions. She put some of mine on and was back half an hour later to buy some!  I have a lot of customers who have very sensitive skin and they don't have problems with my products. Everyone is different, though and some people can react to the simplest of things.

I'm making a batch of Replenish right now and will make 4 of them unscented. I won't put them up on the website, they'll only be for Forum members. Comment here if you'd like one. They're back to $15 with this batch. First in, first served.
A great cook is one who can rustle up a fabulous family meal with some freezer burnt chops, wilted carrots, sprouting potatoes and cabbage that's gone brown on the cut edges.
The Bush Gourmand

Offline Amy :-)

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2012, 02:07:50 am »
MJ, I would love some but I don't have paypal or a credit card. Is there any other way I could pay you? :-\

Offline Wonder

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2012, 02:12:37 am »
Hi MJ, I would love to try one of the unscented. Should I purchase through your website?

Offline Tasty

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2012, 03:44:10 am »
I would like one too - the unscented one. Shall I also buy it through the website and mention this?

Offline KarenH

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2012, 04:03:19 am »
Hi MJ,
I would like some of the unscented too please  ;D  Let me know how you want me to pay for it.  I will order some more soap too ......
Karen in Adelaide

Offline meganjane

• View Profile
    • The Bush Gourmand
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2012, 10:52:44 am »
I haven't put it on my website, it's only for you guys here, but you can still put an order through on the website for Replenish, just add in the messages section on check out that it's the unscented one you want.

So that's Amy, KarenH, Tasty and Wonder. If you don't want to order any other products, just let me know and I'll send off your Replenish tomorrow.

You don't have to use PayPal on my website, it's just the default. You need to choose 'other' I think it is and it will come up with my EFT details.  Look on this page for the details part way down.

The Bush Gourmand

Offline Amy :-)

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2012, 10:54:37 am »
I'll have a quick browse through your site MJ, thank you :-*

Offline Wonder

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2012, 11:14:15 am »
Hi MJ I'll direct debit the money if that's OK, is the total $23? If I direct debit do I still need to order on your website? Or can I just send my details via pm?

Offline Tasty

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2012, 12:36:36 pm »
Hi Megan

I'm thinking of trying a few other products too. Not in a rush to get them though as I still have to use up what I've got.
Just wanted to know what size the ultra rich face cream is and with the lip balm, is the natural an unsecented one. Also, is wildbery flavour similar to a strawberry?

So is it $8 postage no matter how much I buy?