Author Topic: MJ Skincare  (Read 86112 times)

Offline Thermesa

• View Profile
Re: MJ Skincare
« Reply #150 on: September 17, 2013, 11:47:50 am »
No formal diagnosis. It gets worst when I use banana boat sunscreen so suspect an allergy of some description

Offline meganjane

• View Profile
    • The Bush Gourmand
« Reply #151 on: September 23, 2013, 01:04:05 pm »
I can see it now. Looks similar to rosacea. Nasty, but then could also be just an allergy.
Hope the MJ products help!
A great cook is one who can rustle up a fabulous family meal with some freezer burnt chops, wilted carrots, sprouting potatoes and cabbage that's gone brown on the cut edges.
The Bush Gourmand

Offline Thermesa

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 23, 2013, 09:28:00 pm »
Last time I read about rosacea I didn't think it was but found another article that made it sound much more likely... Doh!

Offline Thermesa

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 24, 2013, 09:31:08 am »
Asked my GP to call today as its been quite sore this week. Mentioned 'red rash' and his straight away said 'erythema rosacea, you've had that for quite some time'. Love that he knew but didn't make a fuss because I didn't make a fuss. I'll start an antibiotic cream to help but he was very pleased that I already had some low preservative low perfume cosmetics that weren't making it worse.

Thank you Megan.

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 24, 2013, 09:49:32 am »
thats great Thermesa. make sure you keep up with the antibiotic cream and you'll notice a huge improvement no doubt. it must have been awful for you lately, so no use putting up with it if you can do something about it.
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand

Offline Thermesa

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 24, 2013, 11:36:42 am »
I hadn't really thought of the emotional stress of the past month. Hmmm that certainly could play a role. As do hot drinks hot food spicy food caffeine sunny weather warm heating exercise...as long as he doesn't blame thermomixing.

Offline meganjane

• View Profile
    • The Bush Gourmand
« Reply #156 on: September 24, 2013, 01:02:34 pm »
 ;D Surely not Thermomixing!! You're on the right track for reducing the symptoms, for sure. Hope the inflammation reduces soon.
A great cook is one who can rustle up a fabulous family meal with some freezer burnt chops, wilted carrots, sprouting potatoes and cabbage that's gone brown on the cut edges.
The Bush Gourmand

Offline kmw

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 05, 2013, 11:46:57 am »
I have been using MJ Skincare for around a month or so now - Ultra Rich Face Cream, Enriching Cleanser & Toner - getting good results. My skin is sensitive but haven't had a problem & also stood up well with the few colds I recently had. Also had my facial tonight & lady who does it said my skin was better than normal 😄

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 05, 2013, 01:03:21 pm »
Good, reliable advertising.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline meganjane

• View Profile
    • The Bush Gourmand
« Reply #159 on: December 06, 2013, 11:39:48 am »
Well that's just lovely to read! Thank you for taking the time to comment.  ;D
The Bush Gourmand

Offline meganjane

• View Profile
    • The Bush Gourmand
« Reply #160 on: June 28, 2014, 04:12:43 pm »
I almost sold my business recently, but then decided I'd spent too much of my valuable time establishing it, designing labels, researching and creating my own formulae to simply sell it for $$. So, I'm still going. Love my faithful customers, many from here. Thank you. ;D
The Bush Gourmand