Author Topic: MJ Skincare  (Read 85978 times)

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: MJ Skincare
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2012, 11:56:26 am »
Not this morning Tasty but it says on the jar to apply morning and night.  I should have know better as I hate the smell of aftershave, perfume, flowers or even eucalyptus if I wash the floors at night.  Daytime is fine with me.  My skin still felt soft from the morning application so there really was no need to apply more tonight.  Yay, this means it will last twice as long - sorry MJ.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline meganjane

• View Profile
    • The Bush Gourmand
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2012, 02:35:24 pm »
Haha! That's great JD! You only need to apply at night if you've washed your make up off. I have 6 of the basic packaging left, a little different from the one you got, but the same product and quantity.

So glad you like my products!

A great cook is one who can rustle up a fabulous family meal with some freezer burnt chops, wilted carrots, sprouting potatoes and cabbage that's gone brown on the cut edges.
The Bush Gourmand

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2012, 10:15:55 pm »
How long will it last unopened MJ - this jar will probably last me quite a while.  Very rarely go anywhere to wear make-up so once a day from now on.

Offline Wonder

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2012, 10:50:52 pm »
MJ does the cream have much of a smell? I can't wear any type of perfume and sometimes struggle with face creams.

Offline KarenH

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2012, 11:30:48 pm »
I am loving the crio bru soap, but now that I have used it up a bit I find the crio granules quite "scratchy", and I cant use the soap directly on my skin - but that doesnt matter, I just soap up one of those net/mesh shower ball things with it and use that.  It smells really lovely!
Karen in Adelaide

Offline JulieO

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2012, 12:25:10 am »
Ooh good, I've got some of that soap and the face cream on its way, hopefully will get it tomorrow.  :D

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2012, 12:38:14 am »
Karen, I found the chunk of soap difficult to wash with because it's more like a slice of cake than a cake of soap so I just soap up a flannel and it soaps up far more than ordinary soap.  There are ways around things, you've found a way and I'm happy with ny method as I've always been a flannel girl.  Even to the point I take my own when staying at a hotel in case they don't supply them  :-))

Offline meganjane

• View Profile
    • The Bush Gourmand
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2012, 02:00:23 am »
I'm aware that the Crio Soap isn't the best shape. I had to use a different mould for the soap than the one I use for my regular soaps due to the cream topping.

If you have sensitive skin, the soap can be a bit 'scratchy'. I use it on my feet when it gets to that stage and use a face washer as Judy suggests.
Next time I make it, I'll grind the grounds right down to see if it makes it less scratchy. Thanks for the feedback.  ;D

Wonder, the Ultra Rich Face Cream has a blend of essential oils in it. I don't find it strong, but if you're very sensitive it may bother you.
The EO's are: Chamomile, Palmarosa, Patchouli,  Ylang Ylang Complete & Rose Geranium at a 0.5% of the formulation.   
Artificial Fragrances or Fragrance Oils are usually added at 1%.

I have a 100% money back guarantee on all my products if you don't like anything. I don't ask you to send it back, but to give it away to someone who may like it and I'll refund your money minus postage.
HTH  ;D
A great cook is one who can rustle up a fabulous family meal with some freezer burnt chops, wilted carrots, sprouting potatoes and cabbage that's gone brown on the cut edges.
The Bush Gourmand

Offline shan_k

• View Profile
Re: Re: MJ Skincare
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2012, 09:58:56 am »
Placed an order today - cant wait to get it in the mail. And MJ what a lovely guarantee you give. I really do love shopping with small businesses!
Claremont - Perth, WA

Offline Tasty

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2012, 07:37:10 am »
As a suggestion, maybe it's worth thinking about an unscented product as a few of us seem to react to smells.

Offline KarenH

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2012, 07:38:58 am »
i would definitely be interested in an unscented moisturiser
Karen in Adelaide

Offline shan_k

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2012, 11:32:25 am »
Hmm the skinflint website isn't working for me anymore.
Claremont - Perth, WA

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2012, 12:48:24 pm »
You're right shan_k, maybe MJ is working on it at the moment.

Offline shan_k

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2012, 12:55:57 pm »
I did find a MJ skincare website but it was a NZ one. Maybe she is busy upgrading to the new company name or something.
Claremont - Perth, WA

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2012, 08:35:11 pm »
She could also be at her other house where there is no internet connection.. Be patient and she will gt back to you..
Kim :) ... Back in the land of Oz

http://frozziegourmande.blogspot.com/