Author Topic: What have you been doing today?  (Read 3594535 times)

Offline achookwoman

• View Profile
    • Chook woman
Re: What have you been doing today?
« Reply #23475 on: January 17, 2020, 11:20:39 am »
Making White Peach jam. Tomorrow Peach and Raspberry. Making it in the TMX to the Strawberry Jam formula.
Made 9 mini chicken and mushroom pies in the mini pie machine.

Offline K Atie

• View Profile
« Reply #23476 on: January 17, 2020, 11:45:58 am »
Peach jam sounds great . DS and I drove to beach , stopped a time officeworks and Kiki k saw lots of friends when we were sidetracked ! Long day . Today I dropped DS off as he had to help pack swimming bags all day , toilet blocked at Mumís so Plummer came the place looks like moles have been very active ! Left DM to handle the plumber, as I had to pick up DD from Melbourne uni . Return drive gosh it was long day . DD is rather tiered , lucky she will hopefully get a big sleep in ,but DS has to be helping for a big swim event at 7 am till 4 pm ..all good I hope . Forgot to say we finished Harvest DH decided to do a huge day night till nearly two in the morning then out at 8 to finish off with DS . Now I tell him he is crazy but maybe a lot of rest ( thus we have abandoned one very tired person to get some rest ). Ok so we sound like a mad crazy family .

Offline JulieO

• View Profile
« Reply #23477 on: January 17, 2020, 10:41:00 pm »
Making White Peach jam. Tomorrow Peach and Raspberry. Making it in the TMX to the Strawberry Jam formula.
Made 9 mini chicken and mushroom pies in the mini pie machine.

Chookie, have you tried Tenina's cherry jam?  I made some the other day, just half a batch to use in her Cherry Streusel Scones that I'll make in the coming days.  The jam is lovely and with the added bonus of not having to pip the cherries first.  I've now bought some more cherries to make more.  That will be me for jam making this year.  ;D
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 10:45:05 pm by JulieO »

Online cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23478 on: January 18, 2020, 03:06:29 am »
White Peach jam sounds amazing. Tenina's Cherry jam is very nice JulieO. I've made it a couple of times. I haven't made the scones though.
DD is working today and DH has gone over to check on his Mum's house. I have been fooling around, not doing much, but did little bits of tidy this and that which have been needing doing. I will probably do the floors while they are all out.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/