Author Topic: Recipe list (Spanish) - SAUCES AND DRESSINGS WITH TM  (Read 6624 times)

Offline JuliaBalbilla

• View Profile
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 02:49:06 pm by JuliaBalbilla »
Rosemary from Bournemouth formerly Gloucestershire

Offline Cuilidh

• View Profile
Re: Recipe list (Spanish) - SAUCES AND DRESSINGS WITH TM
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 07:06:24 pm »
Another amazing mouth-watering and tempting list, JB.  There are at least half a dozen on there I would love, and another half dozen that would be really interesting, but I'll not be greedy, I'll just wait until some others have asked for them and copy them then.
Marina from Melbourne and Guildford
I can resist everything except temptation - Oscar Wilde.

Offline JuliaBalbilla

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2011, 07:26:06 pm »
Just give me a list and I will send you the recipes as and when I can.  They are easy to translate and we are not doing much over Christmas as DD will not be home until the 29th December, so we will be celebrating Christmas at New Year.  Can't cope with two lots of stodgy Christmas food  ;D

JB

Offline Cuilidh

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2011, 07:33:05 pm »
Thats very good of you, thanks, it makes me feel a bit greedy so I'll try to be circumspect in my choices ... however, I would love to get the pesto, peanut, tomato coulis and mango and pear chutney recipes when you've got a chance.  That should see me through the Xmas break!
Marina from Melbourne and Guildford
I can resist everything except temptation - Oscar Wilde.

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2011, 07:46:04 pm »
why dont you just translate and post when hyou have time julia??  that way everyone can use the recipes rather than pm 'ing each person that asks you..I too would be interested in a few and what ingredients are in them..other than the obvious lol
Kim :) ... Back in the land of Oz

http://frozziegourmande.blogspot.com/

Offline trudy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2011, 04:19:35 am »
Thanks so much Julia.  They all sound great, so can't wait to see what you decide to translate first!!!

Offline JuliaBalbilla

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2011, 11:41:23 am »
why dont you just translate and post when hyou have time julia??  that way everyone can use the recipes rather than pm 'ing each person that asks you..I too would be interested in a few and what ingredients are in them..other than the obvious lol

Hi Frozzie

Yes, I am quite happy to post them, but I assumed that you had to have tried the recipe first?  For instance the carrot juice recipe which I added a few days ago was well over-sweet (100g sugar).  I made it again this morning reducing the sugar to 70g and still too sweet, so was a little worried that if I put them straight on the forum someone might make them assuming they have been tested.  However, what I can do is perhaps put something on untested recipes to the effect that it has not been tested and when I or someone else has made the recipe, I can remove the comment and do any necessary tweaking.

I'll start on that right away  ;D

JB

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2011, 11:50:09 am »
as they are spanish thermomix recipes I gather they have been tested in spain?? as for testing them yourself i wouldnt worry just put that the source is whatever book in spanish and in any case people will always tweak a recipe according to their tastes..some lower sugar and see ifit needs more after and others who dont like spice etc will either substitute or lessen the amount quite a bit...as long as you put the origin of the source of the recipe and state that you havent tested it i wouldnt be too concerned... ;D

Offline JuliaBalbilla

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2011, 12:54:49 pm »
Thanks Frozzie.  Have taken your advice and added the recipes I have PM'd people and will plough on through the books as don't have too much to do this weekend for a change.  I'll also add links to them from the recipe list.  Have a good weekend  ;D

JB

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2011, 03:27:54 pm »
look forward to checking out the posted recipes julia..have a great weekend yourself  ;D