Author Topic: Have to say Im a little angry  (Read 14198 times)

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
Re: Have to say Im a little angry
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2011, 07:34:47 am »
thanks guys..you really are all wonderful  :) :)

cc yes good that she agreed with me as I was starting to have zero faith in anyone here and im crossing everything and touching wood haha that there are no more problems.. robyn thanks and me too and JD thanks and yes I agree..very big of them..was the least they could do and my consultant found that strange but anyway I will have my new lid and seal next week (mid week) normally as it has to be delivered by courier and I am actually a little hesitant ..i used to think the thermomix was unbreakable now i think it will take me a few days to get my confidence back up.sounds silly I know but this whole situation gave me a bit of a fright..anyway all seems well..the test will be today eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!  Hopefully I will be back converting and blogging at the end of the weekend!
Kim :) ... Back in the land of Oz

http://frozziegourmande.blogspot.com/

Offline Very Happy Jan

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2011, 07:47:50 am »
fingers & toes crossed for you Frozzie
Jan.  Perth,  Western Australia
Adolescence is a time of great change. Between the ages of 12 and 17 a parent can age 20 years.

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2011, 07:49:15 am »
thanks jan  :)

Offline meganjane

• View Profile
    • The Bush Gourmand
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2011, 07:59:50 am »
Hope all is now well, Frozzie and that you've braved the first try with the Thermie.
A great cook is one who can rustle up a fabulous family meal with some freezer burnt chops, wilted carrots, sprouting potatoes and cabbage that's gone brown on the cut edges.
The Bush Gourmand

Offline brazen20au

• View Profile
    • brazen's culinary adventures
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2011, 08:07:28 am »
what a frustrating experience for you frozzie
Karen in Canberra :)
Mum to 3 including one with Coeliac Disease and 2 with autism, aiming for a paleo / AIP diet
My Cooking Blog
Thermomix Magic Group Blog

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2011, 03:00:07 pm »
Hope all is now well, Frozzie and that you've braved the first try with the Thermie.

yes finally did thanks mj ...I just did a puree at lunchtime to go with the rest of what I prepared...i started to panic a little when after five minutes the temp still wasnt moving but then it did and ouffff I felt much better...i think I was worried about something else going wrong and having to put on the boxing gloves and start arguing all over again not to mention not having hte thermomix for even longer still...I really miss actual customer service that works properly..this constant having to fight for things is getting on my nerves (we seem to have a run of bad luck with products lately and have been dealing with alot of different customer services and I have certainly had my dose for the rest of 2011 if not this decade..we also had a problem with our new leather sofa and our coffee table and and and)!

this afternoon will do some bread, a cake and a few other bits and pieces...im so happy to have thermie back working..he really is a BIG part of this household!

brazen yep very frustrating but thankfully it all worked out quickly enough..have to say though I had several mini heart attacks and felt quite ill on and off over the past couple of weeks but its all over..wooohooo!

Finally back on track!!!!  :) :) :) :) :)

Offline trudy

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2011, 04:04:55 am »
Glad you have your TM back Frozzie.  I can't believe all the troubled you have had - Poor thing!!!  Let's hope things go smoothly from now on.