Author Topic: Melbourne Forumfest Itinerary  (Read 5440 times)

Offline Aussie Brenda

• View Profile
Re: Melbourne Forumfest Itinerary
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2015, 03:16:52 am »
Thank you all for organizing this,   yes Cookie I too  get strange looks when I've said, , I'm meeting my friends whom I haven't met yet"..........

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2015, 03:43:51 am »
Wonderful job putting that itinerary together... truly appreciated and a big thanks. Its going to be a wonderful weekend, and I can't wait to catch up with everyone. I'm resting my tongue for the next couple of days as I'm sure its going to get a workout!
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2015, 04:46:13 am »
I never thought of that CP. Perhaps I should rest mine, nah it is so used to talking all the time anyway.  ;D ;D
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline Wonder

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2015, 06:29:42 am »
Thanks Judy and Cookie for pulling this together.

For those who are going to be around Melbourne for a few days and taking a trip to the Vic market, I can highly recommend this tiny café for picking up a snack or lunch. There aren't really tables to eat at and if you go around lunch time it's pretty busy, but the service is quick and they have the best bao and homemade soya milk I've tasted. It's walking distance between the hotel and market around the RMIT building, in the back of a building off A'beckett St and can be a little hard to find but ask any uni student and they'll be able to direct you.

https://www.zomato.com/melbourne/wonderbao-cbd