Author Topic: Missing You  (Read 4338 times)

Offline leesmac78

• View Profile
Missing You
« on: December 01, 2011, 09:45:08 pm »
Hi everyone,

Coming up to the winter holidays here in Germany, I have been so busy lately and have not been visiting you all.

Just wanted to let you know that Ed and I (yes, both us) had our first Thermomix party tonight.  It was delightful.  All went is according to my crazy planning and I cooked and demonstrated far too much.  Everyone (all English ladies thankfully) ate the food and oohed and ahhhed in all the gright places.  Sadly, I did not receive an order tonight but I am positive that I will receive one in the near future. And if I don't, I had a lovely time showing my Thermodarling to everyone. Fortunately, this party was a delightful chance to meet some great news people who are just like us, permanent expats living in Frankfurt. So I might even make some new friends instead, which is even better.

So, if you do own a Thermomix and fancy a little bit of an excuse to cook with it even more than you do already, become a demonstrator, it's loads of fun!

Xxx

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Missing You
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 09:50:59 pm »
Hi Lee, have missed your postings.  I bet that party was a hoot, would have been there with bells on if I lived near you.  You will be sure to tell us when you make your first sale but in the meantime it sounds as if having fun is more important to you.  You are heading our way soon aren't you?
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline fundj&e

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 10:05:34 pm »
Hi bello not long now and you and ed will be home ;D

I am sure 2 that down the track you will make a sale from that party

Next time try and get the hubbys there 2 it is a lot of money for only 1 partner to make that decision. i know  i would not spend that kind of money without talking to him 1st 
i don't need a recipe i'm italian

Offline Cuilidh

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 10:10:13 pm »
Great to hear from you again Lee, I was wondering what you were up to but knew that there was a lot on your plate (sorry about the pun) between your new TMX role and the work you are doing for your school.  Good luck with a sale.

Marina from Melbourne and Guildford
I can resist everything except temptation - Oscar Wilde.

Offline Halex

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 10:30:35 pm »
Lovely to hear from you.

Fundji is right, it took me a year to persuade dh to have a demo, he was the first to say we need one. $1935, he couldnt see the value as a dust collector until he saw the tm in action.

H :)
Mum to Crown Prince......

Offline shanmac

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2011, 11:38:15 pm »
Hey Lee

Was wondering why you had been so quiet!

I'm sure you will have a sale very soon & if not you've made so new friends.

Would love to come to one of your just let me know when your in Bendigo!!

Shanxx
Shannon, Bendigo Victoria - mum of 4

Offline jeninwa

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2011, 11:58:11 pm »
Hi Lee, was only thinking yesterday that I hadn't seen you post for awhile. Sounds like you had a hoot at your first demo, the sales will come, as the others said might need the DH's there with there cheque books.
I child-proofed my house, but they still get in!

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2011, 03:01:18 am »
 :) Hi Lee, sounds so much fun. I'm sure you will make a sale soon, or some great new friends.
have a great holida soon too.

Robyn

My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2011, 06:16:39 am »
Great to hear from you Lee. Your party sounds like it would have been a fun time.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline Twitterpated

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2011, 11:09:19 pm »
Hi Lee, we have all missed your postings full of laughs and anecdotes about your goings on. Looking forward to when you have more time to once again regale us with your tales.