Author Topic: Support from Consultants  (Read 20862 times)

Offline gertbysea

• Don't experience life from the cheap seats.
    • View Profile
Re: Support from Consultants
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2012, 05:51:17 am »
Hey Gert, looks like Tenina has had HO contact here to change the title.

I am so glad I am not a consultant, the more machines to choose from the better, like cars, competition is good.

How is that so? This is not an Australian Web site.  Could  it be that HO AU is taking over the power at Vorwerk ?

That would be very sad for MM . A real pain in fact but  we would follow him  where  he goes eh?

If we cannot utter the word Thermo### how on earth can we spread the love? We could be talking about any Thermo machine like the "you beaut" HotMix Pro Gastro or the Thermo Chef or even the crap Bellini Thermo Machine not to mention the  Maxi Thermo Machine from the Good Guys and Target.  Yikes where will this vendetta stop?

How are the consultants able to promote the machine if they cannot use FB , Twitter , their Bloggs or Emails. Grace forbid they  help anyone here. But there  is some good news.  Some consultants are pretty savvy and manage by staying under the radar. Good on them. Oh and be careful girls your private Twitter accounts are not so private.

Gert

Gretchen in Cairns, Australia

Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. Carl Sandburg.

Offline gertbysea

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2012, 05:58:39 am »
Oh wait maybe I should have checked  with my GL to see if I could post this.
Gert

:o :D ;D Oh wait a sec while I run to the bathroom so I don't wet myself. This is HILARIOUS!

I'm sure Grace does have some kind of legal leg to stand on, though I'm not sure it's strong enough to withstand the force of a multitude of PASSIONATE, LOYAL, and TENINA-DEDICATED TMX owners who don't appreciate the antics at HO.

We don't need a secret thermothingy lovers' site. We have it already in this forum. :-* No need for secrecy, more fun to tell it like it is  ;)

ps: oh, just a little fyi for you... this kind of behaviour DOES happen in Europe! And elsewhere...  :o

Oh of course that is where  the Australian Distributor comes from isn't it ?  No wonder. It is very  UN Australian behaviour then let me say.
I hope we don't get the the dog  eat dog behaviour here.

Live and let prosper and we all win.

Gert

Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. Carl Sandburg.

Offline baf65

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2012, 06:07:54 am »
so ridiculous!!!  imagine if tupperware had been as anal about their name! or hoover (in england you dont vacuumn you hoover!)
i noticed on Masterchef they NEVER mentioned the word TM - obviously werent being paid this time round....but in Mastercher all stars Jonathan said the TM word, wonder if that cost $$!!

Offline gertbysea

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2012, 06:27:01 am »
so ridiculous!!!  imagine if tupperware had been as anal about their name! or hoover (in england you dont vacuumn you hoover!)
i noticed on Masterchef they NEVER mentioned the word TM - obviously werent being paid this time round....but in Mastercher all stars Jonathan said the TM word, wonder if that cost $$!!

Baf65 you have no idea how that struck home.

NEW YORK (MarketWatch) -- Vorwerk & Co. AG said Wednesday that it has sold a 10.66% stake in Tupperware Corp. (US:tup). The company said a financial investment such as Tupperware "is no longer optimal" for its portfolio. Tupperware shares closed Tuesday at $22.08, down 7 cents.

Tupperware is where they got their business model for the Thermothingy.

Gert

*suzanne*

« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2012, 06:59:52 am »
You would think that they would be happy with the name getting out there, the more you try and stop people mentioning it the less people are going to know about it, it's all very sill really  :-))

Offline baf65

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2012, 07:12:01 am »
ohhh Gert too funny!

Offline gertbysea

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2012, 07:23:51 am »
ohhh Gert too funny!

Yup it is.

Gert

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2012, 07:34:20 am »
I've had just had the best laugh ever. If the children in my class behaved like that I'd not be a happy teacher.

I have just read Tenina's disclaimer etc. It is fantastic, she is such a star and ever so human. Go Tenina.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 07:39:40 am by cookie1 »
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/