Author Topic: Support from Consultants  (Read 24694 times)

Offline gertbysea

• Don't experience life from the cheap seats.
    • View Profile
Re: Support from Consultants
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2012, 08:55:50 am »
And thank goodness for people like Tenina and Helene and all the non consultants with super blogs . Thanks too all the consultants that are brave enough to post great recipes on their FB pages.  Thanks also to the consultants who fly under the "Gradar" and privately support their customers despite restrictions placed on their " independant " business.

Oh wait maybe I should have checked  with my GL to see if I could post this.

Gert
Gretchen in Cairns, Australia

Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. Carl Sandburg.

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2012, 09:05:41 am »
I must agree with Baf, Judy and Gert. My first consultant was a twerp, but after being adopted (twice) I have had postiive experiences  from both consultants. They are/were there when I needed them.
As you say we now have so much help from internet sources.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline gertbysea

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2012, 09:17:13 am »
And the more  these web sites are being told to shut down or change their names the more we Aussies will support those people.

Who knows an underground secret  Thermomix lovers site may emerge. Wouldn't that be something? LOL!

Gert

Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. Carl Sandburg.

Mama Fergie

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2012, 01:10:17 am »
Can someone give me some advice please. I believe that this month if we host a varoma demo we can buy a second bowl and blade set. I really want to have a varoma demo and my consultant said she would be happy to do this when she returns from her overseas trip. This was before I knew about the second bowl offer so I was thrilled when I learned about it. My problem is that my consultant is still away and we are going to Phuket on 22nd of this month so I am running out of time to have the varoma demo and then be able to buy my second bowl. Any ideas about how I can get around this would be most appreciated. :)

Offline Katiej

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2012, 01:18:17 am »
Hi Mama Fergie,

According to the Thermomix website the promotion runs from 1st August to 10th October, so you should have plenty of time to have your Varoma demo and get your second bowl & blade set.  Maybe speak to your consultant as soon as she returns from her holiday to confirm.  Info I saw is here:

http://www.thermomix.com.au/libraries/documents/august-customer-promotions.pdf

I love my second bowl & blade set, so it's well worth getting the special deal.

Katie  :)

Katie from Adelaide, SA

A party without cake is really just a meeting - Julia Child

Mama Fergie

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2012, 01:21:40 am »
Thanks Katie that's great news. I thought it was only until the end of August and thought I was going to miss out. This gives me time to arrange my Demo when my consultant  comes back from her holiday. . You just made my day  ;D

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2012, 01:38:29 am »
Interesting. My consultant did my delivery demo, 2 days after I got my thermomix. I bought it sight unseen.

It took 12 months for me to get a varoma demo, as that original consultant quit after 2 months, of me buying the thermomix.
 I found someone else to do the demo.

That's it, no support at all. :-\
 So there is no incentive for a consultant to do a varoma demo, as you already have bought your themomix.  It is crazy that you have to do 2 demos, in order to learn how to use a $2000 machine. 
Maybe the  more competition out there will be good.  :)
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Offline gertbysea

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2012, 02:29:45 am »
The bad thing is that the consultants are now being told to not even be here on the forum so sadly you won't  get a lot of  help from consultants  here except from those who are brave and willing to defy HO . The same thing is happening to those consultants  on FaceBook no longer being able  use Thermomix in their name and have been forced  all over the place to use Thermomixers  Or Thermo lovers or some such.

We no longer will we see  Steff Bergs son featured in You Tube VDOs using the Thermomix I would venture to say. And Tenina has has to once more issue  a disclaimer on ther web site. tenina.com  You should read it as it is hilarious. Go to about me or check the link on Cooking with Tenina.  On FaceBook.

Someone is very afraid of the HMP and TC. OOPS. It won't be long before the Thermomix  people have to go underground. Consultants will be using a secret handshake and spy's will be everywhere. Hysterical . What a way to win friends and influence customers.  Someone did not read the book!!

Gert

Mama Fergie

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2012, 02:40:15 am »
My consultant asked me if I would consider a varoma demo as she had just completed her training. I was happy to agree as i really want to take advantage of the varoma which I have only used 3 times and would like to utilize it more. That was before I knew about the second bowl and blade offer so now I am doubly keen. Happy to know that I wont miss out as I thought the offer was only until the end of the month. Do you know if I can have some of the same people at the varoma demo that I had at my other demo or must they all be new?  :)

Offline gertbysea

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2012, 04:57:45 am »
I nearly had an accident. Spot the difference. Tenina has been well and truly GRACED. Bless her.

ROFLMAO!

Gert

Offline Debbiebillg

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2012, 05:14:25 am »
Gert, I find the behaviour of HO absolutely apalling !! How can they manipulate consultants like that ??? They are not staff, they are only paid a commission !! They should all band together and stand up to her !!! Where would they be with NO consultants !!They do not own the Thermomix name, they are distributors only !!!!

If I were to purchase another Thermomix there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY I would purchase from HO as I just would not support that kind of carry on ! Didn't they even ban consultants from following Tenina or attending classes ? My kids behave better !!

Go Tenina ! I, for one will support you !

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2012, 05:22:47 am »
Hey Gert, looks like Tenina has had HO contact here to change the title.

I am so glad I am not a consultant, the more machines to choose from the better, like cars, competition is good.
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Offline Katiej

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2012, 05:28:45 am »
Hilarious Gert!

It's so petty making everyone (consultants included) change the name on everything from Thermomix to thermomixers or similar.

Someone told me that everytime they use the word Thermomix on FB or their website, they have to make sure its written as thermomix (as without the capital "T" its not copyrighted).  Someone really has too much time on their hands if that's the biggest thing they have to worry about  :)
Katie from Adelaide, SA

A party without cake is really just a meeting - Julia Child

Offline gertbysea

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2012, 05:33:22 am »
The whole thing is hysterical. This behaviour does not happen in Europe.

Anyway it is  all  for the better I say. From now on I own a thermothingy. I won't be promoting it among my friends as a Thermo### but as a Thermothingy. Obviously the word Thermo### is not to be broadcast, spoken of or written about but  for the Grace of Grace.

My lips are sealed. I won't even be using the Thermo### symbol on the forum or I might get the dreaded letter from an LLB.

They will be whirling their Thermo###'s on the Whirlpool forum and elsewhere.

If bully's don't get their own way they take their balls and go home or in this case their Thermo###s.

Maybe I should register the  the Thermothingy domain.

Funny as

Gert

Offline ThermomixBlogger

• Thermomix blogging fan from Canada.
    • View Profile
    • SuperKitchenMachine is an unofficial fan blog for fun cooking with Thermomix!
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2012, 05:39:36 am »
Oh wait maybe I should have checked  with my GL to see if I could post this.
Gert

:o :D ;D Oh wait a sec while I run to the bathroom so I don't wet myself. This is HILARIOUS!

I'm sure Grace does have some kind of legal leg to stand on, though I'm not sure it's strong enough to withstand the force of a multitude of PASSIONATE, LOYAL, and TENINA-DEDICATED TMX owners who don't appreciate the antics at HO.

We don't need a secret thermothingy lovers' site. We have it already in this forum. :-* No need for secrecy, more fun to tell it like it is  ;)

ps: oh, just a little fyi for you... this kind of behaviour DOES happen in Europe! And elsewhere...  :o

ThermomixBlogger Helene

News, recipes and videos for Thermomix fans
around the world and at home.
Click: http://www.superkitchenmachine.com

Also Kitchen Kits for people who love Thermomix!
http://SuperKitchenKits.com