Author Topic: Anyone in Melbourne looking to have a TM5 demo and would like an extra guest?  (Read 5814 times)

Offline Wonder

• View Profile
Re: Anyone in Melbourne looking to have a TM5 demo and would like an extra guest?
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2014, 09:04:31 am »
Obbie we are going to Sydney at the end of this week and then it looks like I'll be in Brisbane the following two weeks so I'm hoping that fits with delivery of 20 working days. I won't be providing my credit card details until at least Wednesday so I guess I'll get a better estimate then.

Offline obbie

• View Profile
Re: Anyone in Melbourne looking to have a TM5 demo and would like an extra guest?
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2014, 03:29:52 am »
 Wonder, I have sold my TM31. so looking forward to the TM5,. It should really be 2-3 days, 20 is crazy.
HMP will get a workout the next few weeks.
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Offline Wonder

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2014, 10:43:50 pm »
I'm sure if I was going to be home I would like it earlier but I'm not at all fussed. I think it would have been difficult to have the amount to cover all consultants and buyers ready to go and able to physically process the amount of sales. It will be great when everyone starts getting them.

Offline mcmich

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2014, 09:43:07 am »
I've been cooking in traditional method since selling my TMX. Thought it would be a drain but I have found it enjoyable and relaxing.
I have only made bread in the bread maker though -nice but not as good as the TMX.  :)
Michele - Lake Macquarie, NSW

"Just tell yourself Duckie, you're really quite lucky." Dr Seuss