Author Topic: PHOTOS of Secret Santa Presents ONLY  (Read 36067 times)

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: PHOTOS of Secret Santa Presents ONLY
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2012, 02:39:16 am »
Mine arrived this morning, yes a Sunday delivery - that was a real surprise too  ;D

My SS has a great sense of humour, is from Victoria and I can't wait to find out which one of my friends you are.  I have to be honest, I was going to make you wait to see this picture as long as you made me wait for the present but I just couldn't do it.  I will probably open it before the 23rd, it depends how my willpower goes - for the time being though it will stay unopened.  Thank you for your lovely words to us both in the card.

In case you can't read the front of the card I have taken a close up - love it  :D :-* :-* :-*

Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline droverjess

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2012, 05:46:49 pm »
Here is the beautiful mug from Emme. As suggested I shall remember all my Australian friends every time I use this cup. Thank you Marie very much.

And here is the huge pile of wonderful gifts from Amy. Tea towels, oven gloves, brilliant boot socks, cheerful fridge magnets, tons of toffee, a pictorial guide to Albany and a hand made card.

Thank you Amy very much, you have been far TOO generous, but I appreciate it all very much and the family have also been cheered by all the kindness and generosity on here. Using all these things will bring me good cheer every time I use them and see them around my home.  
Thanks again to everyone for everything
Xxxx from DJ xxxxx
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 05:48:29 pm by Droverjess »

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2012, 11:31:13 pm »
Thank you so much for my SS pressies, and the kids both loved the lollies too. :) I am very lucky, to have received so much. Thankyou
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Offline johnro

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2012, 12:27:45 am »

My wonderful SS from Belgium sent one of my favourite gifts - perfume and the family loved the Belgian chocolates - thank you Adriana.
Robyn from Rockhampton, Qld  :)

I used to have a handle on life, then it broke.

Offline Katiej

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2012, 09:20:07 am »
My lovely SS has sent me another present. I have already received a parcel from The Book Depository. Thanks SS xx

I may crack and open them soon!
Katie from Adelaide, SA

A party without cake is really just a meeting - Julia Child

Offline goldfish

• Love life's little light bulb moments!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2012, 10:32:04 am »
From my lovely SS - the most exquisitely handcrafted folder for thermomix recipes!! It must have taken her hours and hours!!

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2012, 03:10:38 am »
I was just eating a piece of chocolate and the urge to open my SS pressie was too strong to resist. It's a beautiful little pottery chooken and is so sweet and rustic. SS said Henny Penny (yes, I've named her already) can either go inside or outside. Love it to pieces SS and thank you so much  :-* :-* :-*  I was going to open the card on the 23rd, but all resolve just went out the door  :D  I wonder who you are...
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
Re: Re: PHOTOS of Secret Santa Presents ONLY
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2012, 10:33:14 am »
Thankyou Astarra lovely as gift xx

2 more cookbooks yay!!
Choccies yum and the rose moulds are lovely..

Thx u lovely xx

Sorry I cracked and opened mine.. Needed a pick me up so thankyou xx
Kim :) ... Back in the land of Oz

http://frozziegourmande.blogspot.com/

Offline milnead

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2012, 08:42:34 pm »
Well, I'm SO relieved it arrived more or less safely! Happy Christmas and a still happier new year!

Being from afar and the need for customs to know all, I know my SS - thank you to the wonderful Adrianna xx

Offline johnro

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2012, 08:54:31 pm »
......chocolates are almost devoured and I wore the fragrance yesterday- thank you my wonderful Sercet not so thanks to customs Santa xx
Robyn from Rockhampton, Qld  :)

I used to have a handle on life, then it broke.

Offline milnead

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2012, 08:58:54 pm »
Wow, I did get my Secret Santa gift today!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, my own private little secret Santa! I AM going to wait till Monday night (Belgian time), since we already opened all our other gifts at home... Very much looking forward to it. :) :) :) :) :)

I'm posting a picture of the parcel.

Offline Katiej

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2012, 05:29:35 am »
I was so happy last night after finishing work for the year and being on holidays for two weeks, that I celebrated by opening my SS presents.

I love them, thank you SS!
I got a Italian desserts cookbook and a beautiful blue (Indian?) wrap. It is so lovely and soft and my favourite colour. Thanks again xx
Katie from Adelaide, SA

A party without cake is really just a meeting - Julia Child

Offline rainbow

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2012, 09:52:36 am »
Well I have opened my SS present and I am very happy, thank you very much whoever you are, it is a lovely snowflake and I have hung it on my christmas tree and each year I can remember my secret santa and forum friends, thank you again SS  ;D

Offline jeninwa

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 22, 2012, 03:50:55 am »

Thank you my SS all my presents and lovely card you made, glad I opened it today, as I am going to do some baking later today.
I know who you are. :)
I child-proofed my house, but they still get in!

Offline KarenH

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2012, 04:27:51 am »
I opened my present this morning - and I absolutely love it!  Thank you SS!  I received a beautiful purple crystal that looks and feels just gorgeous (and will be going with me to work to sit on my desk), and a little fabric bag made out of a christmas fabric, which held a bag of my favourite tea (chai tea) and a wonderful little poem typed out on card and attached to it ....... I think it is just so lovely!   I have to confess though, that I have lost the post bag that the gift came in that had my SS mobile phone number on it ... so I cant SMS or ring to say a special thank you in person.  So please - let me know who you are at some stage so I can say a huge thank you  :-* :-* :-*

Karen in Adelaide