Author Topic: Eat Right 4 Your Blood Type  (Read 12276 times)

Offline Paul

• View Profile
Re: Eat Right 4 Your Blood Type
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2009, 09:22:25 am »
No books, I just want to cook and eat  :P

Offline I Love Bimby!

• View Profile
    • Thermomix in North East Victoria
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2009, 09:43:30 am »
The Eat Right 4 Your Type does extend into the Rh, Salvitators and non Salvitators and more if you want to get that detailed.
I haven't got anywhere near looking in that much detail at the moment.  Just found it interesting...
For a healthier lifestyle.
Thermomix addict and consultant.

http://thermomixinnortheastvictoria.blogspot.com/ - My Blog

Offline JaneeZee

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2009, 10:45:39 am »
Be interested in what you mean by "evidence" Paul.........You can go beyond "Eat right for your type" & look at Metabolic Typing.  there does seem to be more & more evidence coming out that what we eat can affect our gene expression but that not every individual will necessarily have an identical response to identical foods.  I agree we all need to eat "healthily" but there is even confusion around what that means too - and plenty of political interference!!!  Sticking to food with as few additives and preservatives, taking control of what we put into our bodies, eating fresh wherever possible & then "listening" to how our body responds to that food has to be the way to go.  Thermomix is surely the ideal solution for people who want to take that responsibility on.
BTW I work in the complementary medicine field so I am a little biased!!!

Offline Paul

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2009, 11:02:58 pm »
I agree with everything you say Janee.  By evidence, I mean research based on scientific method.  But that's not what we're here to celebrate!