Author Topic: Evernote is working again  (Read 3815 times)

Offline Bedlam

• Denise - Mandurah WA
    • View Profile
Evernote is working again
« on: October 13, 2011, 01:58:13 am »
Just copied Cream puffs pumpkin Dip recipe and found evernote is copying it correctly again, it is so good when it works properly rather than copying in a block.
Denise

Offline Halex

• View Profile
Re: Evernote is working again
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 12:20:52 am »
My internet went down wednesday. I couldnt get into my evernote recipes, it was so frustrating!!

I didnt realise you had to be on line to read them.

Does anyone know of an app where once you have stored your recipes you can access them.

I had to buy bread!!!!! No fuss & isis are my 2 breads I make all the time.

H :)
Mum to Crown Prince......

Offline medusa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2011, 12:47:20 am »
Hally I use evernote for everything, (I mean everything).  You don't need to be online to read things you have saved but if you have copied it to your computer say and then want  to read it on your ipad you need to make sure everything is synched (so then you need internet connection).

Medusa, in Oz

Offline Halex

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2011, 12:53:53 am »
Medusa, i saved straight to my ipad, but am wondering what happened. I purchased an applemac for my ds for xmas from the apple store, they synched the laptop and the ipad, wondering whether it wasnt synched back to the ipad or is up in icloud, no idea but purchased the one to one and applecare so can ask them.

Dont understand icloud or the synching but soon will. Well I hope . LOL
Thanks for the info.

Hally :)
Mum to Crown Prince......

Offline Moo2

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2011, 01:09:49 am »
I use a recipe app called Paprika on the iPad. It's really easy to use and saves the recipes offline. You can add notes and pictures, modify anything, rate the recipe, put them into categories etc. And it doesn't screen save when open which is handy. Also has a built in timer.

Offline SueJen

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2011, 01:41:53 am »
I have evernote on my desktop that I mainly use, but have it also on my ipad and iphone. Ipad for the kitchen when I'm cooking and iphone for when I'm shopping. All synced and works wonderfully.

I have had evernote for ages on my desktop and downloaded app on ipad and iphone and it automatically syncs
“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter”. - Martin Luther King, Jr

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2011, 09:19:01 am »
strange that it stopped working as mine is always working?? never had a problem with it and even recently upgraded to paid version as i kept going over hte montly limit  :P
Kim :) ... Back in the land of Oz

http://frozziegourmande.blogspot.com/