Author Topic: Someone's not happy.  (Read 3370 times)

Offline meganjane

• View Profile
    • The Bush Gourmand
Re: Someone's not happy.
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 02:50:59 am »
I love some of the comments:

"Just list it on eBay and move on.  I don't love my bills but I don't write articles about them..."

"It's OK not to like something. To make it a big deal and about yourself seems odd however.

**NEWSFLASH** Woman buys extremely expensive kitchen appliance then doesn't keep using it....its like I've come onto cliche dot com."

;D ;D ;D
A great cook is one who can rustle up a fabulous family meal with some freezer burnt chops, wilted carrots, sprouting potatoes and cabbage that's gone brown on the cut edges.
The Bush Gourmand

Offline Cuilidh

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2015, 02:59:17 am »
I just came across this article as well.  I guess she just doesn't "feel the love".  It's a shame she had to spend all that money in vain, but I am sure she can on-sell it.  Lets face it, whilst we all love our TMXs, it is not for everyone.
Marina from Melbourne and Guildford
I can resist everything except temptation - Oscar Wilde.

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2015, 04:33:59 am »
She certainly seems to have used it for lots of things. Obviously it doesn't suit her.
It's a bit of a silly thing to write an article on. Almost like saying I didn't love my baby immediately.  ???
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2015, 05:29:43 am »
ha ha gee some people get angry don't they, especially over the price  :D great to hear some guys are getting into TM cooking
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand

Offline mcmich

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2015, 05:40:42 am »
She probably hasn't looked at the lovely recipes on here, a few non soft meals that come to mind are JD's cornbeef recipe, Kezza has converted a meatloaf recipe that was delicious. There's a bangers and mash recipe. There's heaps of meatball recipes. To each their own though.  :D
Michele - Lake Macquarie, NSW

"Just tell yourself Duckie, you're really quite lucky." Dr Seuss

Offline Kimmyh

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2015, 09:24:33 am »
It's ok not to be happy but the article sounds a bit of a set up to me. Nowhere  does the writer define what non soft food they want to cook. Tell us what you mean so we can try to answer your question.......or just move on.

Offline kezza

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2015, 09:52:57 am »
Gawd! I'll take it off her hands. Maybe she could do a McMich and give it away seeing she feels so strongly about it.

Offline troupie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2015, 10:31:28 am »
Probably was paid to write the article; cant think of any other reason she wouldn't want to cook every day with her thermomix.