Author Topic: TM5  (Read 276035 times)

Offline Shellbo

• View Profile
Re: TM5
« Reply #285 on: October 08, 2014, 04:15:36 am »
Thanks Bluebear you could be right...

Offline gertbysea

• Don't experience life from the cheap seats.
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: October 08, 2014, 06:00:36 am »
The latest  news is that a consultant told her customers that Grace was up to 16,500.

Gert
Gretchen in Cairns, Australia

Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. Carl Sandburg.

Offline ThermomixBlogger

• Thermomix blogging fan from Canada.
    • View Profile
    • SuperKitchenMachine is an unofficial fan blog for fun cooking with Thermomix!
« Reply #287 on: October 08, 2014, 06:47:47 am »
LOL Cuilidh, I wish! :D If it were my crystal bowl, I might be able to see into the future and know when TM5 will be sold on my continent  ;)
ThermomixBlogger Helene

News, recipes and videos for Thermomix fans
around the world and at home.
Click: http://www.superkitchenmachine.com

Also Kitchen Kits for people who love Thermomix!
http://SuperKitchenKits.com

Offline kyton

• View Profile
« Reply #288 on: October 08, 2014, 07:52:03 am »
I would love to know how many machines were initially sent, how many consultants were given one and then how many were left to sell? Surely they would have known how popular the machines would be based on previous sales leading up to the launch.

As an example, we own a caryard. We are a small business but employee 10 staff. We knew we were going to be away for a month. Therefore my husband ensured the yard was fully stocked. I ensured the stock was all entered and all correct with all information that was needed for our salesmen to sell. It's not rocket science, it's just good business practice. Yes our overdraft took a hit stocking the yard but a month later we would be running back as normal.
Kylie

Naturalmumma

« Reply #289 on: October 08, 2014, 08:07:24 am »
I just got off the phone from my consultant & they have been sold out world wide & orders places 14 & 15th Sept are currently being picked for dispatch & any orders now are a 6 to 8 week wait due to selling 4 times the amount then expected

Offline Bedlam

• Denise - Mandurah WA
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: October 08, 2014, 08:31:46 am »
I would love to know how many machines were initially sent, how many consultants were given one and then how many were left to sell? Surely they would have known how popular the machines would be based on previous sales leading up to the launch.

As an example, we own a caryard. We are a small business but employee 10 staff. We knew we were going to be away for a month. Therefore my husband ensured the yard was fully stocked. I ensured the stock was all entered and all correct with all information that was needed for our salesmen to sell. It's not rocket science, it's just good business practice. Yes our overdraft took a hit stocking the yard but a month later we would be running back as normal.

I understand Kyton, you look after your clients and the rest looks after itself!
Denise

Offline kyton

• View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 08, 2014, 08:49:21 am »
Bedlam I know, it's just so frustrating as a business owner.

Naturalmumma that will be interesting as my order was processed and paid in full on the 17th so I "should" still be on track for the next 2wks or so. We don't leave Hawaii until the 18/10 so that will be absolutely fine if it pans out.
Kylie

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: October 08, 2014, 09:23:12 am »
CC did you receive a "welcome email" or are you like me and didn't receive that sort of stuff?  I gave my order and $$$$ the the lovely Meagan and approx 20 days down the track she rang me. I realise I am a lucky chook.
Kyton if what they say about machines being picked specifically for people ( the serial number allocated to you ) yours will await you and not be able to be given to anyone else.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline Wonder

• View Profile
« Reply #293 on: October 08, 2014, 09:34:46 am »
I officially placed my order on 17th September, my consultant says she hasn't heard anything and I haven't received an email so will just wait and see what happens. I'm hoping i don't have to wait  approximately double the time i was told but if i do it's not a probem, i wasn't planning on selling my TM31 until around Christmas so am not inconveinenced at all.

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: October 08, 2014, 04:37:09 pm »
CC did you receive a "welcome email" or are you like me and didn't receive that sort of stuff? 
No email for me either Cookie.
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline Meagan

• View Profile
« Reply #295 on: October 08, 2014, 04:57:13 pm »
CC did you receive a "welcome email" or are you like me and didn't receive that sort of stuff?  I gave my order and $$$$ the the lovely Meagan and approx 20 days down the track she rang me. I realise I am a lucky chook.
Kyton if what they say about machines being picked specifically for people ( the serial number allocated to you ) yours will await you and not be able to be given to anyone else.

Cookie didn't you get an email from Thermomix? Not even one when your order was placed by me with the terms and conditions of purchase and an invoice?? That is strange as the ordering system is supposed to be automated so that each person receives these things? Have you checked both your email addresses?
Thermomix consultant in beautiful Perth,  Mum to 2 boys :)

Do you Fly with the flyLady?  www.flylady.net

Offline Wonder

• View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 08, 2014, 09:06:23 pm »
Meagan, I didn't receive an order confirmation from Thermomix - should I contact them or just wait?

Offline Katiej

• View Profile
« Reply #297 on: October 08, 2014, 09:25:18 pm »
I received an email, with a copy of the invoice, receipt for payment & the t&c's. I think it arrived the day after I placed my order.
Katie from Adelaide, SA

A party without cake is really just a meeting - Julia Child

Offline bluebear_74

• View Profile
« Reply #298 on: October 08, 2014, 10:03:43 pm »
Meagan, I didn't receive an order confirmation from Thermomix - should I contact them or just wait?
Maybe your consultant put your email down wrong?

I got a email with my order the night I ordered mine.

Offline Nikkit

• View Profile
« Reply #299 on: October 08, 2014, 11:35:31 pm »
The latest  news is that a consultant told her customers that Grace was up to 16,500.

Gert

Do the maths on that ...  :o :o :o :o :o

How many have not been delivered - and won't be for another 5-8 weeks, but the money taken?

Whooo eeeee!

This has been an interesting read, I've run out of popcorn!  :-)) ;D