Author Topic: TM5  (Read 273732 times)

Offline Wonder

• View Profile
Re: TM5
« Reply #225 on: October 04, 2014, 11:30:06 pm »
I wonder how long it will be before someone finds the technology to duplicate the chip?

Offline Jamberie

• View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 06, 2014, 07:01:19 am »
Would someone with a TM5 and a TM31 carry bag be able to see if the TM5 fits in the TM31 bag please?
My mum is interested in buying a TM5 and am hoping  we could share my TM31 carry bag.
The varoma in the TM5 is bigger but I am wondering if there might be a little bit of room :)
Thanks in advance :)
I have a Facebook page with all things cooking, you'll find it here: https://www.facebook.com/What-Amber-Ate-1097437023601587/

Offline turando

• View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 06, 2014, 07:04:14 am »
Jamberie: We were told it didn't and that's why we were given a new bag with the TM5. I can check later tonight. The TM5 is a bit higher than the TM31 so that's probably why.

My 11th of Sept order has been sent out today.

Offline dede

• View Profile
    • Mandi's Picture Framing
« Reply #228 on: October 06, 2014, 07:16:24 am »
No they won't fit Jamberie. The TM5 is taller. I checked that out at my Demo
Mandi, Mum of 5, Live in Tasmania. Work from home picture framing.

Offline Jamberie

• View Profile
« Reply #229 on: October 06, 2014, 07:38:11 am »
Jamberie: We were told it didn't and that's why we were given a new bag with the TM5. I can check later tonight. The TM5 is a bit higher than the TM31 so that's probably why.

Thanks for the speedy replies, I thought that may have been the case but thought I'd ask :)
Does this mean that you got the travel bag free with your purchase Turando?
I have a Facebook page with all things cooking, you'll find it here: https://www.facebook.com/What-Amber-Ate-1097437023601587/

Offline dede

• View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 06, 2014, 07:48:01 am »
DD has taken over cooking dinner tonight, TM31 is doing the steamed veggies and TM5 is cooking honey mustard chicken :)

Offline turando

• View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 06, 2014, 07:51:52 am »
Jamberie: All consultants got a bag with theirs as part of our pack of stuff needed.

Offline bluebear_74

• View Profile
« Reply #232 on: October 06, 2014, 09:05:39 am »
Just got this email  :'( :'(

We wish to advise that due to the unprecedented worldwide demand for the new Thermomix, there has been a subsequent impact on our expected delivery times.

We want to confirm that your order is still progressing however, the expected time frame from purchase is now 5-8 weeks.

Please be assured that your Thermomix warranty will be automatically extended for an additional 2 months to accommodate this delay.

We apologise for the delay and want to assure you that we are working with Vorwerk to obtain stock as quickly as we can to then arrange deliveries to our customers as soon as possible.

Should you have any queries, please contact your Consultant.

Thank you for your patience.

Offline dede

• View Profile
« Reply #233 on: October 06, 2014, 09:15:57 am »
I would of been disappointed too bluebear. I received mine today. Hope your wait goes quickly for you.

Offline gertbysea

• Don't experience life from the cheap seats.
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: October 06, 2014, 09:36:47 am »

We wish to advise that due to the unprecedented worldwide demand for the new Thermomix, there has been a subsequent impact on our expected delivery times.

We want to confirm that your order is still progressing however, the expected time frame from purchase is now 5-8 weeks.

Please be assured that your Thermomix warranty will be automatically extended for an additional 2 months to accommodate this delay.

We apologise for the delay and want to assure you that we are working with Vorwerk to obtain stock as quickly as we can to then arrange deliveries to our customers as soon as possible.

Meanwhile Grace has use of all that money they have deposited from customers.  All of this should have been anticipated and if they had a proper lead in as they are having in Canada and the U.S., it all could have been avoided.

If 12000 have been ordered at $2000 a pop and most paid for up front or at least the first instalment has been paid into her account, just think how much money can be made in the short term money market. Wahoo that is a big chunk of change for HO. She will need that to cover the thousands of free jugs and blades  she has had to send in this debacle.

Meanwhile Grace's reputation is trashed. I am sure Vorwerk is none to pleased  with her. What goes around comes around I say.

If it is 8 weeks for those who ordered in Sept then no doubt those who order from now on won't get theirs until after Christmas.

This is be very disappointing for many. Meanwhile the consultants are happy as  they can concentrate on selling without having to do any delivery  demos. And can you imagine trying to get a delivery demo in Dec and Jan  from a brand new consultant who only joined up to get  her TM5. Many will have their kids home or they will be on holidays. Me thinks the "Thermomix Service" will be out the window. This will be ongoing for many months. 

The genuine good consultants must be copping it and will be very disillusioned indeed especially after many were lied to by their GLs, area managers and State managers as well as the staff who lied in HO.

This all was hardly a secret in Europe especially.  If anyone thinks that factory workers  making the machines were deaf dumb and blind they are dreaming.

What a mess.

Gert

Gretchen in Cairns, Australia

Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. Carl Sandburg.

Offline charlieboy

• View Profile
« Reply #235 on: October 06, 2014, 09:43:06 am »
I received the delay email as well.  I emailed back asking them to explain why it is that I was charged in full when I ordered just over a week ago when dispatch may not be until up to 2 months away.  I find this part the most difficult to accept.  Is this normal practice for other businesses?

Offline turando

• View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 06, 2014, 09:45:30 am »
bluebear: What date did you order/payment processed? Trying to work out if some of my orders are affected.

Offline gertbysea

• Don't experience life from the cheap seats.
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 06, 2014, 09:49:20 am »
I look forward to that reply Charlieboy. They no doubt already have a form letter for that in the system.

To words come to mind. Short and curlies.

i can only imagine the back up as many more thousands order by the end of the month.

Anyone know what the October incentive is? Haven't seen that yet.

Gert
Gretchen in Cairns, Australia

Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. Carl Sandburg.

Offline charlieboy

• View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 06, 2014, 09:57:46 am »
I look forward to that reply Charlieboy. They no doubt already have a form letter for that in the system.

To words come to mind. Short and curlies.

i can only imagine the back up as many more thousands order by the end of the month.

Anyone know what the October incentive is? Haven't seen that yet.

Gert

I am just hoping that if enough people fire up about them charging too soon, along with the considerable delay, they might be forced to do something :)

Offline bluebear_74

• View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 06, 2014, 10:01:58 am »

Meanwhile Grace has use of all that money they have deposited from customers.  All of this should have been anticipated and if they had a proper lead in as they are having in Canada and the U.S., it all could have been avoided.

Exactly! Brother was telling me that Dad doesn't have to enough to pay of his CC (both mine and aunt's were put on his card because he gets reward points). Still no TM5 is sight.

bluebear: What date did you order/payment processed? Trying to work out if some of my orders are affected.
I don't know exactly (as above, I used my Dad's CC), but my order was put through on the 21st of Oct. If that helps.