Author Topic: TM5  (Read 276983 times)

Offline obbie

• View Profile
Re: TM5
« Reply #180 on: October 02, 2014, 11:12:12 pm »
my new TM5 is getting delivered this morning, great in time for the weekend, and that I will bve home for 2 weeks after surgery, so I am sure it will get a workout.

I will have to ask about a demo..
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Naturalmumma

« Reply #181 on: October 03, 2014, 02:03:15 am »
Hi I had a reply from TM this morning & they said my order is currently being picked what does this mean & how do they send/deliver it as I'm going on holiday next week

Offline Aussie Brenda

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 03, 2014, 02:28:39 am »
Good news Robyn,  but remember you have to rest after surgery

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 03, 2014, 03:03:16 am »
NaturalMumma it wasn't being processed was it?  I have no idea what the picked is, unless the person is from NZ and said packed.  :D
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 03, 2014, 03:07:53 am »
I've had a play this morning. Made bread, my usual Chookie recipe and then some biscuits from the book/chip. I love not having to go back to the book to look what to put in next.
The new sound is more pleasant, and i think it could be slightly quieter.  DH was on the phone when I used it and he didn't rush off with the phone on his ear to a quieter place.  ;)
I do love the touch controls and the lockable arms, especially for people that may have wrist problems or arthritis.
I'm pleased with my purchase...very pleased.

Offline Bedlam

• Denise - Mandurah WA
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 03, 2014, 03:14:45 am »
I just want to add that as much as I love TM 5 the biggest thrill was receiving TM31 and the magic of how quick and easy presenting fine food became. It hasn't changed dramatically. Tm5 really isn't better( in my humble opinion) it has extra very nice features and gets a bit hotter, but if you are not in a position to afford the newest you  have a machine that does more than expected with TM31.  Be happy.
Denise

Naturalmumma

« Reply #186 on: October 03, 2014, 03:21:08 am »
Thanks it was processed on the 17th Sept & the email I got today just said my order was currently being picked what ever that means seams a mystery

Offline Bedlam

• Denise - Mandurah WA
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 03, 2014, 03:45:33 am »
NM means they are checking it over and then sending it out. Whoo hoo not long!
Denise

Offline gertbysea

• Don't experience life from the cheap seats.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 03, 2014, 04:06:52 am »
Hi I had a reply from TM this morning & they said my order is currently being picked what does this mean & how do they send/deliver it as I'm going on holiday next week

Picked from the shelf , packed for transport . Picked  and Packed an Americanism.
Gretchen in Cairns, Australia

Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. Carl Sandburg.

Offline bluebear_74

• View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 03, 2014, 04:48:26 am »

Picked from the shelf , packed for transport . Picked  and Packed an Americanism.

We used picked at work also but it doesn't mean sent. We have our forklift drivers pick orders. They gather all the stock and will put all the pallets together in the warehouse for the next day when the trucks come.

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 03, 2014, 04:53:02 am »
Whatever it means NM, you can take it that when your machine arrives, it has been especially picked for a spot on your kitchen bench  ;)
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 03, 2014, 05:05:16 am »
My gorgeous, wonderful consultant Meagan, explained to me that each machine is allocated to a particular person. Your name is matched with the serial number of a machine and that one is yours. Consultants can no longer have a spare machine around that they sell people as may have happened before. Now your machine is picked for you, so that may be what they meant. Your machine has been allocated to you and now no one else can have it.
Hopefully it will arrive before you go on holiday.

Offline goldfish

• Love life's little light bulb moments!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 03, 2014, 05:10:02 am »
Cookie, that's very interesting. I'd love to know the reasoning behind such a decision.

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 03, 2014, 05:17:04 am »
updates on chips, i think...
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 03, 2014, 06:47:04 am »
I get charged a "picking fee" on linen hire orders - whatever it is, it gives me the pips  :-))

your machine is picked for you, so that may be what they meant. Your machine has been allocated to you and now no one else can have it.

...sounds like a Cabbage Patch baby  :D
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand