Author Topic: Popping in to say hello  (Read 5432 times)

Offline astarra

• View Profile
Re: Popping in to say hello
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2013, 12:55:41 am »
Hello and welcome MH!  :D
:D

Offline jo_nz

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2013, 01:40:24 am »
Welcome to the forum, and good luck adjusting to a new way of preparing & cooking food.  I've also had some "interesting" results, and found I very much needed to follow existing recipes for a while to learn how things worked with the thermomix.  ;D 
Jo

When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.

Offline Madhouse

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2013, 09:36:48 am »
Thanks for the warm welcome. It was brought to my attention that this thread was locked so I've hopefully fixed it. Not sure how that happened. Sorry about that.
Well I've had a great day cooking and everything has turned out which has made me a happy camper. My vege stock turned out great after last weeks effort of using table salt instead if rock salt. Oops!! Sticky cinnamon scrolls were a hit. Ginger beer was delish and my lasagne and spag Bol were amazing.
The 2 fussy eaters ( who had spag Bol and normally turn their nose up at it) ate 3 bowls each!! I had it packed full of vege's too!!
I'm finally starting to enjoy it more.  ;D
Mel...mum of 4 boys

Offline Aussie Brenda

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2013, 09:43:47 am »
Hello to you too, I'm glad you are mastering the TMX , there are heaps of ideas and help on here.

Offline Kimmyh

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2013, 11:30:56 am »
Good to hear things are looking up for you.

mcmich

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2013, 07:25:39 pm »
Welcome to the forum Madhouse.  :)