Author Topic: WA Retreat Weekend  (Read 469620 times)

Offline gertbysea

• Don't experience life from the cheap seats.
    • View Profile
Re: WA Retreat Weekend
« Reply #1020 on: July 09, 2012, 12:31:15 pm »
Nope what you see is what you get. I might pluck my chin and mo though.

Gert
Gretchen in Cairns, Australia

Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. Carl Sandburg.

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: July 09, 2012, 12:33:05 pm »
 :D
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand

Offline Amy :-)

• View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: July 09, 2012, 12:37:15 pm »
You ladies make me ROFL, this retreat weekend is going to be a scream ;D ;D ;D

I will definitely be getting my hair done with extensions, botox, tummy tuck, knee lift and possibly a boob job - its the least I can do to present myself in the best possible way. Won't everybody be doing the same???

I definitely need the boob job since I've gone down 4 cup sizes :o But I'm still young enough to be able to lift my knees so no worries there ;)

Offline gertbysea

• View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: July 09, 2012, 12:43:15 pm »
Oh you are lucky Amy some of us would love to lift our knees but our boobs are holding them down.

Some of us may be screaming. The others will be cringing.

Gert

Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. Carl Sandburg.

• View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: July 09, 2012, 12:45:14 pm »
My boobs used to break my kneecaps and give me black eyes whenever I ran :-))

If you like your wine as much as you say you do Gert I might be hiding under my bed ;D

Offline gertbysea

• View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: July 09, 2012, 12:47:31 pm »
Be afraid Amy. Be very afraid.

Gert

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: July 09, 2012, 12:58:19 pm »
Thanks CP, it must be one of the hardest jobs you have ever had to organise and we all appreciate your efforts.  To prove that, we will show you how appreciative we are on the weekend by having the time of our lives.  That's the least we can do for you and ourselves.  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: July 09, 2012, 01:00:47 pm »
Gee CP when you put it like that I need to get a breast reduction done, liposuction on all of me, eye lifts and goodness knows what else.
As I can't possibly get it all done before August 24th I'll just give up and come as I am.

CP give me a yell if there is anything I can do.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline gertbysea

• View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: July 09, 2012, 01:19:13 pm »
Thanks CP, it must be one of the hardest jobs you have ever had to organise and we all appreciate your efforts.  To prove that, we will show you how appreciative we are on the weekend by having the time of our lives.  That's the least we can do for you and ourselves.  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Ditto

Gert

• View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: July 09, 2012, 01:23:52 pm »
Be afraid Amy. Be very afraid.

Gert

I don't think you could be worse than my Auntie. Funnily enough, she's a nurse too :-))

Ditto

Gert

Ditto ditto :D

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: July 09, 2012, 02:47:42 pm »

Thats all I ask. I know everyone is going to have the time of their lives and my reward is going to be happy smiling people. If I have fallen down in any area please forgive, drink, and forget. One of my beautiful cleaners is going to ask and see if we can get some discounted wine. Its going to be a choice from Edwards Vineyard or Bettenays. Seeing as we are probably not going to visit either vineyard in our journey (although I really wanted to go to Bettenays cos that guy is a dirty old buzzard and I know Gretch would give him back), I will see what they can do in the way of a special and delivery to either Gracetown and postage.

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: July 09, 2012, 04:03:09 pm »
Retreat Weekend guests only:  Does anyone have any special requests from members perhaps that can be fulfilled - for one, I would like a Pepperberry herb packet from Tasmania to make Venison with Pepperberry Sauce, p86 DOCB, and I would like 1 x Hair Conditioner from Skinflint. MJ bring a crate ful of your stuff. Am willing to pay. Tenina to go crazy with book sales and Crio Bru, and anyone who has a product or service to sell we are happy to put your "thingy" in our goody bag.

If there are any businesses like this on the weekend that you would like to advertise services and products, please PM me. No freight is to be charged as it will be according to pick up and it will be according to a payment that I have nothing to do with eg. cash, first come basis only etc.

mcmich

« Reply #1032 on: July 09, 2012, 07:31:18 pm »
Gee CP when you put it like that I need to get a breast reduction done, liposuction on all of me, eye lifts and goodness knows what else.
As I can't possibly get it all done before August 24th I'll just give up and come as I am.

CP give me a yell if there is anything I can do.

For me it would be like the pantry and freezer. Hard to know where to start and a long term project.

Offline gertbysea

• View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: July 09, 2012, 09:27:58 pm »

Thats all I ask. I know everyone is going to have the time of their lives and my reward is going to be happy smiling people. If I have fallen down in any area please forgive, drink, and forget. One of my beautiful cleaners is going to ask and see if we can get some discounted wine. Its going to be a choice from Edwards Vineyard or Bettenays. Seeing as we are probably not going to visit either vineyard in our journey (although I really wanted to go to Bettenays cos that guy is a dirty old buzzard and I know Gretch would give him back), I will see what they can do in the way of a special and delivery to either Gracetown and postage.

Oh how love a dirty old buzzard. They always want to tickle your palm when you hand  over cash.

I am up for any extras CP . Bringing cash. I think MJ is  bringing some spakfiller for those with train tracks.

Gert

• View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: July 10, 2012, 12:20:11 am »
I still don't know what to do for my goodie bag contribution!! :-\