Thermomix Recipes for TM5 and TM31 > Vegetarian

CHINESE STYLE STIR FRY VEGETABLES

(1/6) > >>

I Love Bimby!:
CHINESE STYLE STIR FRY VEGETABLES
30g olive oil
2 cloves garlic
1-2cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
500g mixed veg (eg cabbage, mushrooms, carrots, broccoli, snowpeas, red cap, chopped or sliced - I didn't use mushrooms, but used green beans, cut into pieces)
˝ tsp salt (didn’t add because was using soy sauce, even tho it was salt reduced)
2 tblsp oyster sauce or soy sauce (I used 1 tblsp soy + 1 tblsp honey instead)
1 small dried chilli (to taste)

PREPARATION: using scales on TM, weigh veg as you cut them up until 500g has been reached.  Remove to a bowl.

Place oil into TM bowl and heat for 2 mins at Varoma temp on speed 1.

Add garlic and ginger, sauté and chop for 2 mins at 100oC on speed 4.

Add veg and program for 7-8 mins at 100oC on Reverse + speed soft, but after 3 mins cooking time add salt(if using) oyster sauce/soy + honey and chilli thru opening.

Serve with your favourite recipe or as a side dish to meat.

Thermomixer:
Thanks ILB - be out of a "job" soon

I Love Bimby!:
I very much doubt that Thermomixer. Just when I see something that I'll probably want to look up later it's easier to give it it's own post.
Happy to help out as a moderator if you're needing an extra hand. ;D

brazen20au:
hopefully we will get some more mods soon, just waiting on MM to get back to us! not that there's much 'moderating' to do, but keeping things well organised. (organisation is not my strong suit lol)

~Narelle~:
We had these as a side dish tonight and YUM.  Very very nice and so easy.  Would make a great easy stir fry with some rice, steamed chicken and cashews to garnish.  YUM

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version