Author Topic: I Just Have To Say This Again!  (Read 9991 times)

Offline arcadia

• View Profile
Re: I Just Have To Say This Again!
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2013, 09:30:25 pm »
I'll join in.

Mine is only new but I love it and use multiple times every day.

Offline kmw

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2013, 12:13:38 pm »
Agreed I was the one at the demo convinced as much as I liked it, wanted it, I couldn't justify it.  I had the demo mainly for my SIL & BIL.  At the end DH said get it and we had one, if it wasn't for this forum I don't think I too would have gotten as far as I have and wanted to try new things as well as the ones that don't work with tips from the forum.

CP sorry to hear about your Dad my thoughts are with you & your family

Offline BeezeeBee

• View Profile
Re:
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2013, 12:49:14 pm »
Hope your dad gets well soon, CP. Then he should party hard :)

I love my TM, and I'm hooked to our forum. Try to visit whenever I've got some spare time...and even when I'm "running" 100 km/hr ;D

Offline jo_nz

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2013, 09:12:39 pm »
I think this forum made the difference for me too.  It took it from a handy appliance that probably would have just sat on the bench a lot of the time to a machine that I don't have time to use for all the things I want to try! 

The machine itself is of course great, but if I'd started out with just the EDC, I don't think I would have been as inspired to try the million and one things I have made. 
Jo

When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.

Offline astarra

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2013, 04:56:15 am »
I think this forum made the difference for me too.  It took it from a handy appliance that probably would have just sat on the bench a lot of the time to a machine that I don't have time to use for all the things I want to try! 

The machine itself is of course great, but if I'd started out with just the EDC, I don't think I would have been as inspired to try the million and one things I have made. 

You put into words exactly how it is, Jo !!  :D
:D