Author Topic: I've Done It !!!!!!  (Read 5355 times)

Offline past94x

• View Profile
I've Done It !!!!!!
« on: January 10, 2013, 11:27:14 am »
I have just ordered my Thermomix. I am so excited. Had my demo last night with Olivia, a lovely lady, and simply could not believe my eyes. I now realise that despite everything I have read about the TM, here and on the web generally, I just didn't really believe it. Last night, I saw with my own eyes, and tasted with my mouth, the results of this gorgeous little baby. I am so thrilled and, if I get results that are only half as good as Olivia, I shall be delighted.
My baby is being delivered tomorrow and I can't wait to have a play. I live in the Uk and have lots of friends who love cooking. I was contemplating not telling any of them about my TM, and having them think I just got better at cooking and much more organised - but I suppose that's a little selfish, so I'll probably confess and invite them to have a play. I can see Olivia getting more orders shortly. Thanks for being a great bunch - I've asked some daft questions whilst deciding what to do - and I'll probably ask a good few more.once I get going with my new TM.

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: I've Done It !!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 11:29:35 am »
How very exciting. You about to embark on the most wonderful adventure with your thermomix. Don't forget to share it with us.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 11:30:26 am »
Excellent news and what a fast delivery  :o  I can understand you thinking about keeping it a secret from your friends but you won't be able to - you will be itching to show and tell.  Have fun and keep us in the loop.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline Jamberie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 11:35:17 am »
Oh how super exciting! I hope one (or more) of your friends end up purchasing one too! I have four colleagues with thermies and we often chat about what we make, it's great to get inspiration. However, if your firends don't end up purchasing, you've always got us here on the forum!
I have a Facebook page with all things cooking, you'll find it here: https://www.facebook.com/What-Amber-Ate-1097437023601587/

Offline Kimmyh

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 11:37:45 am »
How wonderful and congratulations. Sounds like you've got the bug. Great that your delivery is quick. Have fun.

Offline droverjess

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 12:26:12 pm »
How exciting, no looking back now, plus all the fun and help on here.

Enjoy!

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2013, 01:40:18 pm »
That's fantastic news and that it's being delivered tomorrow.You're certainly going to have fun ;) Come back and tell us what you cooked ;D
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

mcmich

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2013, 01:40:37 pm »
Very fast delivery there in the UK. Us Ozzies have to wait around 10 days. Enjoy and let us know how you are going.

Offline fundj&e

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2013, 04:50:08 pm »
How exciting for you p94,happy thermomixing 
i don't need a recipe i'm italian

Offline Deniser

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2013, 05:52:48 pm »
Yeah!  That is so exciting. I bet you have a long list of recipes to try. Enjoy.
You haven't failed at anything until you stop trying.

Offline Aussie Brenda

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2013, 10:20:15 pm »
Congratulations, the arrival of your new baby will bring you lots of joy and wonderment.

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2013, 10:28:13 pm »
a thermie newbie.... have fun
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Offline jo_nz

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2013, 10:40:24 pm »
Wow, great news!  So exciting that you get it that quickly.  Sooo, what will you start with?  ;)
Jo

When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.

Offline trudy

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2013, 12:35:41 am »
Welcome to the forum.

Offline Greyhoundmum

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2013, 03:21:19 am »
I would love to know of a consultant in Essex UK as I want to get my Mum and her friends to have a demo. Where abouts are you 94??