Author Topic: Day 1 Bron's Detox Diet  (Read 20514 times)

Offline bron

• View Profile
Day 1 Bron's Detox Diet
« on: April 09, 2009, 10:58:55 am »
Breakfast

Loupe de Loupe:
1 big juice:

Ingredients:
1/3 Melon (approx 500g)
2 big ice cubes
30g fructose (optional) I did  ;D
100g water

Preparation:
Place melon, fructose and ice in THX and blitz Speed 5 - 8, 30 seconds.
Then add water and blitz 2 mins Speed 10
Photos:

Tips/Hints:
It makes about 700ml, 2 big glasses, but as this is a detox with no other foods, you must make the full amount. Sit down and slowly drink it. You will!!!
This juice helps to prepare your body by digesting last nights dinner, and by eliminating toxins from your kidneys and bladder.
Amanda

Spain

Offline bron

• View Profile
Re: Day 1 Bron's Detox Diet
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 11:09:00 am »
Mid-morning

ZAMPPE
1 big juice
Ingredients
2 carrots
1 apple
1 pear
1 orange
1 lemon
30g fructose
500g water

Preparation
Grate carrots on Speed 6, quarter remaining ingredients, place in THX with and turbo for 2 seconds. Place basket in THX and sieve juice into big glass.

Tips Haven't made this one yet measuring exactly so may have to tweak it yet!
Will make it in half an hour  ;D ;D ;D
This juice helps to clean out digestive system, you may find that you will pass water frequently! ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 11:12:31 am by bron »
Amanda

Spain

Offline bron

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 11:11:06 am »
Other juices will be following soon....7 days of them!!!! :D :D :D
Amanda

Spain

Offline Rowyfo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 12:47:08 pm »
Great stuff Amanda, thanks. :)
Row

Offline baf65

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2009, 03:55:14 pm »
I hate to put a spanner in the works, but I thought that too much fructose was not good for you?
Can you make your juices without adding extra fructose?  Wouldnt the sugar in the fruit convert to fructose once it is juiced therefore you are kind of getting a double does?

"Fructose is quickly absorbed by the intestines and enters the liver where it is converted to free fatty acids and triglycerides. These are then released into the bloodstream. Free fatty acids are known to make muscle cells insulin-resistant.   Insulin resistance means the cells do not respond to insulin, so the body keeps trying to make more insulin to overcome the resistance. Excess insulin then builds up throughout the body"

I thought it was also bad for your pancreas and liver

Offline bron

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2009, 07:46:28 pm »
Hey Baf! Yes too much sugar no good, but I added some as I cut the fruit to half the amount, I guessed that some extra sugar would be needed seeing as not eating or drinking anything else but this juice and as was adding some water some sugar would be good! But I have to say that I have given up :o :o :o Really!!! :o :o :o

I have got down the juicer! :o :o :o

And have done the other 3 juices in the juicer :o :o :o

It just was not having the desired effect. I was hungry, whereas doing it in the juicer, no hunger pangs! ;D ;D ;D
Obviously has something to do with not thinning it down and not eating as much fibre.
So if anybody would like the diet, just let me know and I can send it via email.

Sorry guys I did try! ;D ;D ;D

But it works great in the juicer. With no added sugar! And no hunger pangs! ;D ;D ;D
Amanda

Spain

Offline Suesthermy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2010, 01:53:15 am »
Hi Bron, I woud love a copy of this diet please.  Can you email it directly to me ?  Many thanks