Author Topic: Yet another sceptic turned convert!  (Read 8334 times)

Offline meganjane

• View Profile
    • The Bush Gourmand
Re: Yet another sceptic turned convert!
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2010, 01:34:08 am »
A warning to you Courton... the addiction can get worse... first the Bimby, then the forum.. and next, you too may start a blog. You'll be taking food photos and then...?
Cheers,
TMB
Oh dear, I'm afraid you've just narrated my story!! :D
A great cook is one who can rustle up a fabulous family meal with some freezer burnt chops, wilted carrots, sprouting potatoes and cabbage that's gone brown on the cut edges.
The Bush Gourmand

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2010, 04:42:51 am »
What a lovely Mum you are Cookie1 - I imagine you are not looking forward to the day when DD moves out though.

You are so right Judy. She has told us we can visit unannounced but we have to walk to her place. Her block is only 1-2km away.
I think it will probably be another couple of years, she's saving for the house now.!
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2010, 05:55:35 am »
Glad she is going to be so close Cookie1, not a bad distance for a walk (if you are fit) and when she feeds you TMX cakes etc you can work it off by walking back home afterwards  :D :D 
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline I Love Bimby!

• View Profile
    • Thermomix in North East Victoria
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2010, 10:18:19 am »
Welcome Courton - I guess a TMX addiction is like any other addiction.  Totally absorbing but difficult to explain to people who aren't similarly addicted.   You're safe here as we're all the same 

Ain't that the truth! For the record, I was as big a sceptic as you can imagine... I didn't even want to let Bimby into my home for a demo! But because I so trusted the friend who showed it to me, I finally agreed, and the rest is history. A warning to you Courton... the addiction can get worse... first the Bimby, then the forum.. and next, you too may start a blog. You'll be taking food photos and then...?

Best thing about Thermomix for me has been all the FUN   ;D :o :-)) ;) it's brought into my kitchen and into my life. There's nothing wrong with being addicted to FUN,  ;D :o :-)) ;) is there now?

Cheers,
TMB

TMB - you forgot in there also becoming a consultant because you love it soooo much and want to show others! LOL Then you have me summed up!
For a healthier lifestyle.
Thermomix addict and consultant.

http://thermomixinnortheastvictoria.blogspot.com/ - My Blog