Author Topic: Rainbow Recipes: Balance your diet with colour (200 vegan recipes) TM method  (Read 14188 times)

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
two books are paid for and ordered so hopefully on their way soon...she was very quick to respond and very helpful  :)

However on another note I emailed the address given on the oz thermommix website for the In the mix book and no answer at all...its been a few days.......quite disappointed... :(
Kim :) ... Back in the land of Oz

http://frozziegourmande.blogspot.com/

Offline ahoney

• View Profile
I am considering buying this book but am wondering if the recipes use a lot of soy and wheat (we are soy, dairy and gluten free), I find I don't use the vegetarian cook book much as a lot of the recipes have soy, wheat and dairy in them. We are not vegan or vegetarian but enjoy a lot of vegan food and only eat organic and free range meat, which is expensive, so don't eat a lot of it!

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
ahoney I would suggest you email aileen4health@bigpond.com, tell her which foods you avoid and I'm sure she will tell you if this book of hers would be suitable for you.  I have it but there are too many recipes to wade through. I'm sure it would be quite OK for you though.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
Back