Author Topic: Problems Who Do I E-mail  (Read 5368 times)

Offline mowagee

• View Profile
Problems Who Do I E-mail
« on: May 25, 2013, 04:03:34 am »
Hello all I am new hear and in the introduce yourself forum have explained my situation. Someone said talk to HO who is HO? I have sent an e-mail to Thermomix is this what you do for a problem? I really just want to explain my experiance to make sure no one goes through mine again.

Offline goldfish

• Love life's little light bulb moments!!
    • View Profile
Re: Problems Who Do I E-mail
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 04:10:52 am »
I'm sorry mowagee - I should have been clearer.  By HO we mean Home Office - the Thermomix office in Perth.

In the meantime,  were you shown anything at all about how the machine works? 

If you go here   http://www.forumthermomix.com/index.php?topic=6470.0  - have a look at the recipes and choose 1 or 2 and just go through it step by step.  If you get stuck, put the question on the forum and we'll talk you through it . . .

Just remember to set TIME first . . then TEMPERATURE (if using heat)  , , and then SPEED

Good luck!!

Offline goldfish

• Love life's little light bulb moments!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 04:28:32 am »
Come to think of it, as well as letting the Home office in Perth know about this - I think an email to Vorwerk in Germany would be a good idea, too.

Offline mowagee

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 04:49:32 am »
Thank you thats good advise because I am sure by the build quality they are proud of this machine and would not want this.

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2013, 12:47:18 pm »
It almost sounds as if someone has done something very bad here. Is there an office in Tasmania as well as Head Office in Perth? It would be worth contacting them too.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/