Author Topic: Pencil the Adelaide Melb Dates  (Read 42779 times)

Offline courton

• View Profile
    • Blendstyle
Re: Pencil the Adelaide Melb Dates
« Reply #75 on: March 08, 2012, 11:16:38 am »
Yes a good idea emeraldsue. I presume you can buy it from speciality kitchen shops.

Offline Tenina

• The new publicity shot…
    • View Profile
    • Tenina.com
« Reply #76 on: March 10, 2012, 02:44:51 pm »
Just letting you all know I am excited, but relaxed and really looking forward to heading over…its going to be a hoot, I think thanks to Pete from Hub and Spoke because he is paying for my flights and accomodation, which takes the pressure off with regards to ticket sales. I have not been on here much, life is frantic but fun. The book is going gang busters thanks to you all, and one book seller has told us he is selling more of FFS than Jamie Oliver cookbooks…bless his cotton socks! So that was exciting.

There are still a few seats left in all classes except Gisborne and quite a few in Frankston, so hoping if you know someone in any of the areas I am heading to, you will let them know how much fun it is going to be….

see you there!

:D

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 12, 2012, 06:07:52 am »
This is the group from our forum at the 1pm class today in Adelaide.  Thanks Tenina, it was very enjoyable and it was lovely to catch up with you again plus meet some new forum members too.  Loved the sample bag, nice little touch to a cooking class and really enjoyed the taste samples of your recipes.
Anyone still thinking of attending the Adelaide class, Tenina says there are a couple of spots available tonight and a few still available for Tuesday evening 13th.  Grab a friend and go along if you can, it was a real treat to have Tenina here in Adelaide and it may be a while before she passes this way again.

Left to right
Anna, Honey Joy, Katiej, Tenina, Trudy, Judy, thermie crew & EmeraldSue.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 06:12:57 am by judydawn »
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline chicksta44

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 12, 2012, 06:28:16 am »
Smart thinking JD taking a camera!! I'm super excited to be going to tomorrow's class. Hopefully Tenina still has some books left for sale!

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 12, 2012, 06:36:38 am »
They were certainly selling well today Lisa but there seemed to be plenty there.

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 12, 2012, 06:52:06 am »
Thanks for the photo Judy. I just remembered that it was on today. So glad that you enjoyed it.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline Honey joy

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2012, 06:53:51 am »
Wow, that was quick with the photo Judy and lovely to meet you today! I'm feeling so full from all the different foods, but can't stop flicking through my new, autographed book and feeling inspired to get cooking. I would recommend the class, food and goodie bag to anyone who is undecided about going!

Offline EmeraldSue

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 12, 2012, 08:03:05 am »
I agree with Honey Joy.  ;D
All the food was delicious. I'm off to order some Crio Bru and test out some of the recipes in my Thermo Chef.
If there are any Thermo Chef owners who are hesitant about attending Tenia's classes because they don't have a thermomix machine, please don't be. I picked up lots of hints from Tenia that I will be able to use in my cooking.
I'm going to spend the evening drooling over my first thermomix book!
"A messy kitchen is a happy kitchen and this kitchen is delirious." Anonymous

Offline thermie crew

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 12, 2012, 08:39:27 am »
I too had a great afternoon, what better way to have a break from my rugrats. Going to check out the Crio Bru site now. Food was delicious and wonderful to meet not only Tenina but our other celeb...Judy!!
Clare from Adelaide, mum of 3 littlies :)

Offline Katiej

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 12, 2012, 08:39:47 am »
It was a great afternoon, meeting Tenina and all the other Adelaide girls.
I just ordered some Crio Bru too, can't wait for it to arrive  :)
Katie from Adelaide, SA

A party without cake is really just a meeting - Julia Child

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 12, 2012, 08:51:21 am »
Nice to put names to faces,thanks for putting up the photo JD.It sounds as though you all had a wonderful time. :)
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 12, 2012, 09:22:11 am »
This is the group from our forum at the 1pm class today in Adelaide.  Thanks Tenina, it was very enjoyable and it was lovely to catch up with you again plus meet some new forum members too.  Loved the sample bag, nice little touch to a cooking class and really enjoyed the taste samples of your recipes.
Anyone still thinking of attending the Adelaide class, Tenina says there are a couple of spots available tonight and a few still available for Tuesday evening 13th.  Grab a friend and go along if you can, it was a real treat to have Tenina here in Adelaide and it may be a while before she passes this way again.

Left to right
Anna, Honey Joy, Katiej, Tenina, Trudy, Judy, thermie crew & EmeraldSue.

Thanks for the photo jd.. Lovely to see more forum faces and updated ones of longtime members... Notice i didnt say older 😝
Kim :) ... Back in the land of Oz

http://frozziegourmande.blogspot.com/

Offline dede

• View Profile
    • Mandi's Picture Framing
« Reply #87 on: March 12, 2012, 09:25:51 am »
Lol Frozzie. :)
Mandi, Mum of 5, Live in Tasmania. Work from home picture framing.

Offline haybray

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 12, 2012, 10:38:29 am »
Went to the 1pm class today and really enjoyed it. Thanks Tenina. Purchased the book and had it personally signed, which was great. My mother in law was with me and also got a signed book but when she left couldn't find her signed copy so if anyone has taken a book by mistake please let me know, it is signed to Yvonne inside. Was worth the 3 hour trip and also got some shopping done.

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 12, 2012, 10:43:37 am »
Oh that's terrible Haybray, poor MIL.  I bought 2 books but no personal signature in either of mine.  I do hope someone finds the book for Yvonne.