Author Topic: Almond Mylk - Super Healthy p119  (Read 2677 times)

Offline CreamPuff63

• View Profile
Almond Mylk - Super Healthy p119
« on: February 01, 2015, 01:57:07 pm »
I made this cos DD25 likes almond milk. Super easy to make and I went for the option of only two "strains" for a richer mylk as I thought it best to do this for the first time to see if it was preferred, and make the thinner version the next time. She actually prefers the Sanatarium brand with the Almond & Coconut so I'm not sure if there is going to be a next time. I tried it in my cup of tea and it separated and had a really different taste to what I'm used to with the moo cow milk. The mylk lasts 3 days so I will probably get one of the kids to use it up in a smoothie, but the upside of this was also in the by product of the almond pulp....I made the "Almond Pulp Truffles" which is a free recipe on the website or as part of the Super Challenge. These are a great little in between meals snack and one is elegantly sufficient. Made at least 24 but lasted less than 24 hours.
Linked CC
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 02:37:03 pm by Cornish Cream »
Non Consultant from Perth, Western Australia

A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Almond Mylk - Super Healthy p119
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 05:38:29 am »
I thought you may have made this when I saw the review for the Almond Pulp Truffles. I'm not sure how I would like nut milks as I'm used to moo cow stuff too. Thanks for the review of both.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/