Author Topic: Hello from OT land  (Read 4518 times)

Offline pammo

• View Profile
Hello from OT land
« on: October 06, 2008, 12:24:53 pm »
Hello, I'm Pam from the home of the Oranje Tractor (see www.oranjetractor.com) on the south coast of Western Australia.  I've had my TM31 for almost a year, and I'm still in the honeymoon phase ie. I still adore it, and love it daily!!!  I'm so happy to see this forum established because a) I'd love to share some of my Thermo cooking successes and b) I'd love to hear - and see - others!  Viva la Bimby. Ciao Ciao ;)

Offline brazen20au

• View Profile
    • brazen's culinary adventures
Re: Hello from OT land
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 11:53:54 pm »
welcome pam! glad to see you here :)

did you ever get the blog invite i sent you for tmx magic? hoping it made it through
Karen in Canberra :)
Mum to 3 including one with Coeliac Disease and 2 with autism, aiming for a paleo / AIP diet
My Cooking Blog
Thermomix Magic Group Blog

Offline Thermomixer

• View Profile
    • Thermomixer
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 12:04:31 am »
Salve Pammo

Come sta oggi in WA?  Great to have another on board.  We would love to see some recipes/tips/ideas. 

Grazie e benvenuta.

Thermomixer in Australia

http://thermomix-er.blogspot.com/ - my blog

http://thermomixmagic.blogspot.com/ - our joint blog in Oz - please feel free to join us.

Offline pammo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 04:22:53 am »
Ciao Bellas (can't remember the plural in Italiano!)
I'm in Albany, on the pristine south coast...lots of wonderful foods & wines, frolicking whales and sensational wildflowers (no, I don't work for the Tourist Bureau!).
Karen, yes....thankyou...I have visited your great site, but sorry I was a little time-poor and didn't respond.  I was on it again last night, checking out your review of TM31 - which was very well done, I have to say.  It truly is a marvelous piece of German technology, so much so that we call it the "Vundermachine".  We recently had some young Germans staying with us, who told their parents (in Germany) about it.  They, in turn, were so impressed that they went & bought one, sight unseen!
I've posted a recipe in the mains section, sans photo.  But I'll do better next time!
Ciao Ciao

Offline brazen20au

• View Profile
    • brazen's culinary adventures
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 06:43:56 am »
that's ok pam, i just wanted to check that they were actually getting out to people lol
Karen in Canberra :)
Mum to 3 including one with Coeliac Disease and 2 with autism, aiming for a paleo / AIP diet
My Cooking Blog
Thermomix Magic Group Blog