Author Topic: Been Busy!  (Read 2919 times)

Offline meganjane

• View Profile
    • The Bush Gourmand
Been Busy!
« on: March 23, 2016, 04:56:55 am »
Hi everyone
I can see there're loads of new people here! I haven't been on for ages. Just so busy with my Celebrancy business and now I've started a new business as well! http://www.youniqueproducts.com/MeganTuffley  It's great fun and I'm loving the products! Also on FB for those who are. https://www.facebook.com/YouniqueByMeganTuffley

I've also been to Tassie for two weeks with DH and our two friends. Sorry, didn't get a chance to catch up with you Roz! We had a wonderful time and did quite a few tours. Beautiful place. We loved the way people have looked after the old buildings and restored them to their former glory. Even the old farm houses were magnificent. Every little town we went to, people were so welcoming.

I haven't been using my Thermie much lately, either. :-\ Kind of lost my mojo. I hope to get enthused at Easter time. What's everyone planning to make over Easter?
A great cook is one who can rustle up a fabulous family meal with some freezer burnt chops, wilted carrots, sprouting potatoes and cabbage that's gone brown on the cut edges.
The Bush Gourmand

Online Cuilidh

• View Profile
Re: Been Busy!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 06:54:03 am »
I was just thinking about you earlier today, MJ, and wondering how you were.  Good to hear from you and good luck with your new venture.
Marina from Melbourne and Guildford
I can resist everything except temptation - Oscar Wilde.

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2016, 08:52:09 am »
Good luck with your new venture MJ.
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2016, 10:45:20 am »
You certainly like to keep busy MJ.  Thanks for popping back.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2016, 11:43:39 am »
Hi MJ. Lovely to hear from you. Tasmania is certainly a beautiful place.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline mcmich

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2016, 06:14:44 am »
Good to hear from you MJ. You certainly keep busy.
Michele - Lake Macquarie, NSW

"Just tell yourself Duckie, you're really quite lucky." Dr Seuss

Offline meganjane

• View Profile
    • The Bush Gourmand
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2016, 02:24:21 pm »
Thanks all! It's been a blast. I'm also Shire President since last October elections and am really  enjoying that role.

I check in now and then and read the posts, but usually don't have time to reply. I did use my Thermie over Easter, making my Not Cross Buns! They were delicious!

Still not using it as much as I should, though. I have Nikkalene's book, so hope to make some of her recipes when the weather is a little cooler.
A great cook is one who can rustle up a fabulous family meal with some freezer burnt chops, wilted carrots, sprouting potatoes and cabbage that's gone brown on the cut edges.
The Bush Gourmand