Author Topic: Gluten Free Double Chocolate Muffins - Devil of a Cookbook pg 135  (Read 4275 times)

Offline faffa_70

• My favourite things TMX ... roses & purple :)
    • View Profile
HO have published this on their Facebook page today so thought I would add it here and maybe we can link it in with the reviews so that everyone can find it ... if that is ok JD :-* :-*

Please note that we have updated the Gluten Free Double Chocolate Muffins recipe on page 135 of Devil of a Cookbook. The amount of 130g of sugar is omitted from the recipe. We have added the correct recipe to Recipe Community. We apologise for this oversight ... perhaps the cookbook was sweet enough!

The full correct recipe can be found here on the recipe community

Kathryn - Perth WA :)
Mum of 5 hungry mouths :D
Noni to 3 more hungry mouths!

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Gluten Free Double Chocolate Muffins - Devil of a Cookbook pg 135
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 09:55:19 am »
Thanks Kathryn, have done.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline Merlin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 09:13:47 pm »
Thanks for that - I haven't made these yet but noticed the lack of sugar in the ingredients.
"There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is"
Albert Einstein

Offline Thermo Mrs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 06:51:40 am »
I made these with the amended recipe a few days ago, they were delicious! Really soft, moist and light. I made the recipe using ordinary plain flour as we are not gluten free. I will make them again soon as they were one of the nicest muffins I have ever made  :)