Author Topic: Recipe Review- Burgers Stuffed with Goats Cheese Fast amd Easy Cooking page 121  (Read 7269 times)

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
My DS said "this is the best burger I have ever eaten" my DH enjoyed his burger very much as well.
I followed the recipe exactly and made them this morning, so they had a really long time to chill before cooking.I added loads of black pepper and a teaspoon of salt.Next time I would add more parsley.I was originally going to cook them on the BBQ but the heavens opened this afternoon and I cooked them on my griddle pan on the hob.I cooked them for about 15 minutes.I made 5 burgers approx 120g each.
Served each burger on Chookie's No Fuss Roll.Made 8 big rolls. ;D
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline Halex

• View Profile
These sound delish cc. Did you use lamb mince? I make similar with lamb and feta cheese.

H
Mum to Crown Prince......

Offline trudy

• View Profile
Denise you must have a different edition than me.  When I looked at page 121 it was a recipe for Kidneys in Sherry!!!!!  Anyway had a look at the index and I do have it, it's on page 117!!!!!!

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Thanks for the review CC.  The only problem with this recipe challenge is that we will now be adding so many more recipes to our 'to do' list but summer is on it's way in this part of the world so a good one for outdoor eating and cooking. My recipe is on the same page as yours.  Glad you found it Trudy.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline Halex

• View Profile
Or we all go out and buy more coobooks....

Hally
lol still laughing as trying to purchase fast and easy

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
These sound delish cc. Did you use lamb mince? I make similar with lamb and feta cheese.

H
I used minced beef Hally.The lamb mince with feta sounds really good as well. ;)
Denise you must have a different edition than me.  When I looked at page 121 it was a recipe for Kidneys in Sherry!!!!!  Anyway had a look at the index and I do have it, it's on page 117!!!!!!
I have two editions of the F&E Trudy and in the old one the recipe is on page 117.There are one or two recipes that have been added to the new book, hence the page difference :)
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline trudy

• View Profile
Is it worth getting the new one Denise?

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Is it worth getting the new one Denise?
I've looked through both my F&E cookbooks and in the new addition there is a lot more basic recipes that have been added e.g.how to make almond,rice or soya milk.The recipes have benefited from proof reading and they have been edited and thoroughly cleaned up.
I don't think it's worth you getting a new one Trudy,you can always check with me if you want to cook anything and I can send you the updated version. ;) ;) ;)

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Or me Trudes if CC is sleeping  ;)  I'm only a phone call away.

Offline Wonder

• View Profile
These sound great for summer - a bit different to the normal burgers. Could I trouble someone for the recipe?
Thanks

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
On it's way Wonder.

Offline Halex

• View Profile
Jd if your typing this one up, please pm me too :)
H

Offline Wonder

• View Profile
Thanks JD

Offline Shazzy

• View Profile
Judy if typed up would love a copy as well please - they sound lovely.

Thanks

Sharyn

Offline achookwoman

• View Profile
    • Chook woman
Thanks CC.  I have been waiting to see how this one turned out.  Will make. ;D