Author Topic: The most depressing weather...  (Read 20810 times)

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
The most depressing weather...
« on: April 28, 2012, 06:48:17 pm »
It has been raining non stop for days is very gray and havent seen the sun in days as well as its quite cold for this time of year... Alot of personal problems i cant go into and seem to have temporarily lost my thermie mojo.. Hardly have any motivation to cook anything lately... Luckily dh back is much better thn it was so he has somewhat taken over...

Alot of friends around us are lso having alot of problems and dramas in their life too.. 2012 really sucks thus far...Tlk about a recipe for depression

Just venting and im hoping things improve all round... Having a rather down day..

:)
Kim :) ... Back in the land of Oz

http://frozziegourmande.blogspot.com/

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
The most depressing weather...
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 06:49:59 pm »
It has been raining non stop for days is very gray and havent seen the sun in days as well as its quite cold for this time of year... Alot of personal problems i cant go into and seem to have temporarily lost my thermie mojo.. Hardly have any motivation to cook anything lately... Luckily dh back is much better thn it was so he has somewhat taken over...

Alot of friends around us are lso having alot of problems and dramas in their life too.. 2012 really sucks thus far...Tlk about a recipe for depression

Just venting and im hoping things improve all round... Having a rather down day. :(.

Offline johnro

• View Profile
Re: The most depressing weather...
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 06:53:02 pm »
Our DD1 is presently in Paris, the cold is getting to her - given that it is supposed to be spring!!  We have had the most amazing warm weather for this time of year - summer clothes at the dawn service on Wednesday!!!!!  :)  :) Hope the sun shines soon for you Frozzie   :-*  :-*
Robyn from Rockhampton, Qld  :)

I used to have a handle on life, then it broke.

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 07:04:44 pm »
I feel for your dd as it has to be the worst time weather wise to visit france in general.. Im hoping it improves for trudys visit in a couple of weeks too... Ive  never seen the weather this bad for this time of year.. Morning and night its raining .. Never stops

Being in a negative place with lifes dramas certainly isnt helping my mindset either... We have only had bad news after bad news so far.. Def think 2012 is a year we will never forget and certainly not in a good way!

Thx robyn 😊

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2012, 08:05:38 pm »
I sympathize with your feelings about the weather Frozzie.Bloody awful here as well.Couldn't believe the other day when walking the dog that I walked through a thunder storm with driving rain then hail.I got very wet :P
Hugs from me to make you feel better :-* :-* :-*
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 08:22:37 pm by Cornish Cream »
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2012, 08:15:39 pm »
Thx cc. This weather certainly is crazy.. It had better be one hell of a summer after all this horrid weather

Offline Cornish Cream

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2012, 08:21:05 pm »
Thx cc. This weather certainly is crazy.. It had better be one hell of a summer after all this horrid weather
We're on water restrictions here at the moment so goodness knows what might happen if we do have a hot summer. :o :o Apparently we haven't had enough rain these past two winters to fill the reservoirs  ??? ???
Denise...Buckinghamshire,U.K.
Don't cry over the past,it's gone.Don't stress about the future,it hasn't arrived.Live in the present and make it beautiful.

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2012, 08:29:09 pm »
We are only on water restrictions in the summer months here but sometimes i think its a bit of a joke with the amount of rain we have been having.. Dont want hot just sunny and warm would do..😊

Offline dede

• View Profile
    • Mandi's Picture Framing
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2012, 09:00:04 pm »
I hope the sun comes out soon for you Frozzie and shines some warmth on you. A lack of sun can make you even more missable. My favorite time of the year is spring after a long cold winter. When the birds are singing and the flowers are popping out everywhere and all you want to do is be outside and enjoy the weather. I hope the rest of 2012 improves for you Frozzie :)
Mandi, Mum of 5, Live in Tasmania. Work from home picture framing.

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2012, 09:06:49 pm »
😊

Offline gertbysea

• Don't experience life from the cheap seats.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2012, 09:32:50 pm »
I can certainly empathise with the wet  weather Frozzie. Asyou know in Cairns we have only two seasons  Wet and Dry. This year  the Wet was not so wet  but it certainly can get you down  and drive you  into depression. At least we are always warm.

Every time you have a moment of sunshine you should run out and stick your face  up just to feel the warm. It is the promise of an long hot summer for you. Things  always get better with the sun out.  Try not to despair.

Gert
Gretchen in Cairns, Australia

Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. Carl Sandburg.

Offline bickie

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2012, 10:15:39 pm »
Frozzie -I know what you mean. I vowed to myself I would never complain about the weather if I lived in UK. And for 20 years I have kept that pact - but this weather is ridiculous. I feel so sorry for the kids stuck inside every day and everything getting cancelled. The film Red Dog is showing in London at the moment - if it comes to, or is currently showing in France - make sure you go. A bit of Australian sunshine cheered us up no end this morning - even if it was celluloid sunshine!.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 10:21:01 pm by bickie »

Offline DizzyGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2012, 10:46:06 pm »
Frozzie darling. I hope the sun soon shines and 2012 improves for you. It has not been a good year so far for me either. It is freezing here and and rained the last few days but the sun is trying to break through today. Sending ((hugs)) to you and please remember we are all here for you.
Love DG xxxxx
Exercise is a dirty word... Every time I hear it, I wash my mouth out with chocolate

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2012, 10:51:52 pm »
Gert i crave warmth and after 12 years i think my body is in serious withrawal.. We run outside whenever the sun is out which for the past seveal months is hardly ever..

Bickie its school holidays here and the kids are bouncing off the walls.. They are starting to get fed up with being indoors..will look out for the film but doesnt sound like a film that would show here..😒

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2012, 10:56:24 pm »
Thx dg 😊 and 2012 has been crappy for alot of people and i know a hard one for you.. Personally just want the bad news to stop and this horrid weather to p@$s off!