Author Topic: Apricot stuffing - Festive Flavour cookbook  (Read 2069 times)

Offline Sandy T

• View Profile
Apricot stuffing - Festive Flavour cookbook
« on: December 22, 2015, 02:01:08 am »
Have just finished cooking my apricot stuffing and have now discovered the chopped parsley and sage on the bench (as per step 1). Felt frustrated  and upset with myself (having a dinner party tonight), but now frustrated with the recipe itself  as there is no mention of adding this into the mixture during the later stages.   Could this be amended in future prints please? 

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Apricot stuffing - Festive Flavour cookbook
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2015, 03:20:08 am »
Hi Sandy. We are not affiliated with Voerwork in any way at all. I can fully understand your frustration and sympathise with you.
We have nothing at all to do with the production of these books or anything at all to do with Thermomix Australia. We are simply a large group of people from all over the world who love our Thermal cookers and enjoy sharing our recipes.

May I suggest that you  contact thermomix Australia and let them know so that others don't have the same problems. https://www.thermomix.com.au/how-to-purchase/contact-us/

Best of luck with your dinner party and Merry Christmas.
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2015, 03:23:07 am »
Hi Sandy, welcome to the forum.  I feel your frustration, is this in the latest festive book or the early booklet? Some of the early books and booklets leave a little to be desired but your experience has given others a chance to amend their copy.

I've checked our book review section and no-one has mentioned this anomaly.  It pays to check our book reviews which you will find here http://www.forumthermomix.com/index.php?topic=8433.0, although in this instance, it wouldn't have helped.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 10:08:20 am by judydawn »
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline mcmich

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2015, 07:22:39 am »
Hi Sandy and welcome to the forum.

I'm assuming this is the pancetta wrapped apricot stuffing roll. If it is from the new festive flavours book then it mentions placing the parsley and sage in the bowl at step 4. I can't remember whether or not this recipe is in the old book as I have given it away. Maybe another member will be able to check this for you.
Michele - Lake Macquarie, NSW

"Just tell yourself Duckie, you're really quite lucky." Dr Seuss

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2015, 09:43:29 am »
Have found my early festive booklet and you're right Michele. Step 4 says to add remaining ingredients so this includes the already chopped herbs Sandy.  You would not be the first person to find ingredients left over, many of us have done that.  How did the stuffing taste without the herbs, hopefully your guests were none the wiser and your dinner party was a huge success.
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.