Author Topic: Forum Statistics  (Read 17478 times)

Offline Merlin

• View Profile
Re: Forum Statistics
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2012, 12:54:56 pm »
Deedub, that goes for me too! : ;D ;D ;D
"There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is"
Albert Einstein

Offline droverjess

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2012, 08:20:12 pm »
Very interesting indeed and such very big thanks to the moderators and members for making this such a useful, fun, happening place.

It is great and I do really enjoy it. Thanks again and keep up the good work.

Offline Cuilidh

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2012, 08:49:12 pm »
"It has been extremely busy lately CC - certainly getting harder to read everything and get to bed at a decent hour" - from JD

I was thinking that just a day or two ago, Judy, do you and Cookie need help as moderators?  This forum is getting so big now and you have a huge responsibility as a carer for Geoff that, even though you love this forum, you must be getting a bit weary.

PS  Hope that isn't being presumptious of me mentioning this.
Marina from Melbourne and Guildford
I can resist everything except temptation - Oscar Wilde.

Offline Shirlmac

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2012, 10:05:03 pm »
As quite a new member and TM owner - this is a very warm place to visit. I feel I have gained so much more than an amazing appliance. Although I have rarely posted on here - I can't express how much I appreciate all of your input, suggestions and humor. You all make everyone so welcome - its lovely to have discovered such wonderful people who share a common obsession with their Thermomix. Thank you all.
Eat well, train hard and enjoy life! :)

Offline gertbysea

• Don't experience life from the cheap seats.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2012, 10:33:55 pm »
"It has been extremely busy lately CC - certainly getting harder to read everything and get to bed at a decent hour" - from JD

I was thinking that just a day or two ago, Judy, do you and Cookie need help as moderators?  This forum is getting so big now and you have a huge responsibility as a carer for Geoff that, even though you love this forum, you must be getting a bit weary.

PS  Hope that isn't being presumptious of me mentioning this.

And Judy never goes to bed until she has read every post  so maybe we should have a curfew. Of course cookie is further west so she can carry on after Judy gets some rest.  Maybe a moderator in the Northern Hemisphere would be of some use MM.  But then again Judy and cookie know us well and they can slap us  when we are out of control and being naughty.

Maybe we should have a curfew and stop being naughty?  Nah that would not be fun. 

Carry on girls. We love ya.

Gert
Gretchen in Cairns, Australia

Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. Carl Sandburg.

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2012, 12:08:13 am »
WE love you Judy, and Cookie, and of course MM.

you all do a great job, and we appreciate it.
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2012, 06:12:41 am »
Just keep chatting girls, that's what this forum is all about - it's become a bit of a drop in centre of late for those insomniacs amongst us.  It just shows how comfortable people are with this forum and Cookie & I are coping well at the moment.  MM is often in contact with us to make sure that is the case.  The moderating is the easy part, it's reading all the postings that takes all the time and that's our choice as to whether we read every one or not.  No complaints from either of us and if we aren't on, there is always someone who is and they let us know if there is any spamming to remove.  Thanks for your concern Marina, all is well though.  :-* :-*
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 08:59:16 am by judydawn »
Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline obbie

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2012, 06:20:06 am »
Judy's a legend :-* :-*
My Thermomix,  Kitchen Aid, Pizza oven, Nu Wave 5 in 1, Spatulas, all brings love, laughter, happiness, and great food  to my kitchen.

http://obbieskitchen.wordpress.com/
[/url

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2012, 08:52:27 am »
She sure is.We'd be lost without her. When I get notification of spammers etc Judy has always beat me to it. I just get up later over here in the West. :P
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/