Author Topic: Forum Statistics  (Read 17641 times)

Offline johnro

• View Profile
Re: Forum Statistics
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2011, 10:01:27 am »
That was so interesting - thank you for alerting us to it Cuilidh, never ventured there til now.  Thank you to all on here but in particular those terrific 10 who keep the forum wheels always moving.  :)  :)  :)  :)
Robyn from Rockhampton, Qld  :)

I used to have a handle on life, then it broke.

Offline Halex

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2011, 11:00:13 am »
Cuilidh,
It's not my fingers honest, my iPad is possessed, it does what it wants, it's so not obedient ;D
Hally
Mum to Crown Prince......

Offline Cuilidh

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2011, 11:32:14 am »
Yep, computers are like that!
Marina from Melbourne and Guildford
I can resist everything except temptation - Oscar Wilde.

Offline Master Moderator

• Thermomix Recipes
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Thermomix
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2011, 11:39:11 pm »
We have come a long way... The stats are amazing. This'll keep growing and growing...

I'll never forget that first night when I sat down and actually started this forum. I had to label everything in English (as this is a clone of the Portuguese forum)..  and then when launched, well, there was not a lot. Then a few kind members linked back to this forum. It started slowly at around 2 per week. Then 5, then 10.... I could go on and on...

Now I have around 100 requests per day to sort out, but unfortunately 90% is spam (some shocking)...

When UK starts buying this wonder machine (and Vorwerk releases in USA), then it's going to be pandemonia :) And of course we have thousands of Aussies still to conquer!

Thanks to all, because you are the success!

A big salute from me to you all

Admin

Offline dede

• View Profile
    • Mandi's Picture Framing
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2011, 12:44:24 am »
Thanks Master Moderator for starting this Forum. And a bigger thanks for keeping the fake (want to be) members out. You make us all feel safe while using the forum. Your our Bodyguard.
Its amazing looking at the Stats and how quickly it has grown in such a short time. Well done.
Mandi, Mum of 5, Live in Tasmania. Work from home picture framing.

Offline cookie1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2011, 06:59:52 am »
 :-* :-* :-* for MM. I for one would be devastated if I couldn't have my dose of 'the forum.'
May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Retired-Thermomixer-834601623316983/

Offline Frozzie

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2011, 07:38:26 am »
didnt know it existed either..the stats yes but not in such detail..a very big thankyou to the top ten 'chatterboxers' lol and MM for all his hard work (ps word of warning the aussies are hard to conquer so beware!!)

and CP thanks for that discovery also...sneaky little devil you are  :P

and cookie i too would be devastated ...its my time out and put a smile on my face moment in a world of housework and toddlers!!
Kim :) ... Back in the land of Oz

http://frozziegourmande.blogspot.com/

Offline judydawn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2011, 08:36:24 am »
You must be run off your feet MM, now I feel guilty when I ask you as question on behalf of other members  ;)
The nice thing is that you always get back to me so I thank you for that  :-*
Glad you are able to keep the unwanteds out, must admit I had a few shocks in the early days when I came on first thing in the morning.

CP, you are a devil, I too now look at that stat - it is interesting.

Judy from North Haven, South Australia

Make the most of every day, you never know what is around the corner.

Offline CarolineW

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2011, 10:07:07 am »
I too didn't realise that such detailed Stats were there - although I must 'fess up to sometimes taking a peek at who's online and what topics are being viewed  ;D

It's fascinating to see the difference and growth between November 2008 when I joined, and now.  I knew we'd grown hugely, 'cos I don't feel like I need to put in the extra effort to help things along anymore (shame on me!) and just pop on to see how everyone is and what's new every few days when I have a few minutes - rather than the unfailing every day that I used to put in (ah for the pre-baby/toddler days).

I love this forum, and especially how friendly and helpful it is.  Thanks to MM, the Top 10, and all of you who help to make this the forum that it is  :-* :-* :-*
As my picture shows, I've suddenly become younger :-)  DD was of the opinion that her picture should be here, not mine!

Offline Katya

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2011, 02:13:29 pm »
Lovely to hear from you CarolineW.  I'm sorry you don't have more time to spend on here but I'm sure you're enjoying having DD2 to keep you amused....

It's amazing how this place hasn't changed since the early days when there were less of us around... except there's so much more to read each day  :D :D

Offline Halex

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2011, 12:49:44 am »
I love the forum too, even on holidays I have to log in every day. I do miss my TM and am looking forward to cooking next week, watch out freezer your going to packed full of yummy food. That's the problem I have, I cook, we eat I cook we eat, I cook I cook I cook I cook, so much food, I just cant help myself......
Hally
Mum to Crown Prince......

Offline johnro

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2011, 05:23:54 am »
Thanks for all you have done for this most amazing place.
MM I can now give DD and my friend the reason for still not being approved to be a member of the forum - they must have been classified as spam - but didn't you realise that spam is an acronym for 'some people are amazing'.   :D  :D
Cheers for now MM (must move on approving contacts of johnro  :D  :D)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 12:36:51 pm by johnro »
Robyn from Rockhampton, Qld  :)

I used to have a handle on life, then it broke.

Offline CarolineW

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2011, 09:53:16 pm »
Lovely to hear from you CarolineW.  I'm sorry you don't have more time to spend on here but I'm sure you're enjoying having DD2 to keep you amused....

You know it!!  ;D  She's such a little character nowadays - she keeps me in stitches.  And keeps me running too  :D  And if I'm getting a break while things go quiet, it's time to worry.  Silence means 'Be afraid.  Be VERY afraid.'

She was silent today and I thought 'oh oh'.  Sure enough, she's now tall enough and strong enough to open my sewing drawer (who knew?).  She'd got out a packet of HUGE doll sewing needles, and opened it, and got the needles out.  She had a needle in one hand and a pair of sharp scissors in the other  :o :o
As my picture shows, I've suddenly become younger :-)  DD was of the opinion that her picture should be here, not mine!

Offline faffa_70

• My favourite things TMX ... roses & purple :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2011, 12:47:29 am »
OMG Caroline  :o :o sounds like she is really keeping you on your toes  :) Before you know it she will be off to school and you will be waiting for them to come home because the house is so quiet! As much as I love the days when everyone is out ... by the end of the day I am waiting for them to all be home again  :-)) Tapped in the head I get called lol
Kathryn - Perth WA :)
Mum of 5 hungry mouths :D
Noni to 3 more hungry mouths!

Offline Bedlam

• Denise - Mandurah WA
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2011, 12:51:14 am »
I was the same Faffa , looking forward to them coming home from school,then they are home for a while getting irritable with each other and you wish them back at school. I would love to go back in time to those days.
Denise